Search results for query: *

• Users: Ogre
  • Order by date
  1. O

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Just to check what you are asking... you want to carry around a stack of carrots to use up, and that a carrot based weapon deserves custom animation?
  2. O

There is quite a bit missing from the front page. There are tons of people that asked how to get the arabian merchant to move in because just knowing he exists doesn't help you with anything. The content list is very little help in actually getting all the things you want, which is good. Alot...
  3. O

Besides increasing the colision damage, might i suggest a timed vertical attack in its second form? As it stands now all you have to do is a sideways figure 8 to avoid ALL of its attack. And while i am not suggesting actually removing that, making a vertical beam attack or something go off in...
  4. O

Honestly, everytime i make a plantera arena, i get swarmed with the damn things... I'd rather have an accessory to STOP them from spawning!
  5. O

I have evolved to cake. Cakes have layers too, and everybody loves cake!

I have evolved to cake. Cakes have layers too, and everybody loves cake!
  6. O

Maybe these keys summon a biome specific miniboss that then drops said loot? Forcing you to fight them in the dungeon would be both fun, AND cruel.
  7. O

Had a shower thought today... How hard would additional Dungeon Biome Chests and keys be? Farming for Ocean keys, or Sky keys, or even Hell keys would be a neat way to throw some interesting loot into the game that doesn't fit any other theme. Not gonna lie, i would like the Ocean Biome Chest...
  8. O

First, i think you need to nerf the cog lord! (I know, you fixed him already) Hardmode versions of the new weapons would go a long way. Hardmode Aracniphobia, Hardmode Carrow, for example. Pre Hardmode summons to fill the gaps between bees/imps and the wall of flesh. Cause i dunno if you...
  9. O

You did kill the ruhk first right? Its a little missleading since it says he sells the item to summon the ruhk, but you infact need to kill him first. atleast i did.
  10. O

I think the problem is that you keep saying he is nerfed now, but you should be saying he is nerfed in the 1.3 version... which isn't out. So to us, he hasn't been nerfed yet, but to you he has... hence the mis-communication.
  11. O

Hopefully its the hushed silence before the 1.3 bomb drops. :zombie:
  12. O

I am severely dissapointed the nerfed Cog Lord isn't out yet... sigh... more waiting.
  13. O

All bugs are bad, but... Not sure the fully working, properly progression placed, well balanced item typo should be at the top of the todo list though.
  14. O

I do have a question regarding the choices as to what was autofire/swing and what is not. I understand the idea behind balancing the spore blade as a manual swing weapon since it goes through walls and all, and the quadratron since its 6 bullets a click... but in the end it just becomes a...
  15. O

The dash from the Cthulu shield is probably the most useful accessory pre-hardmode. i actually find most of hard mode easier than normal just because of it. But to each their own.
  16. O

I've heard from alot of people that if you make an actual npc type house that the Wyverns won't spawn, making waiting for the probe much easier. To be fair, collecting souls of flight so you can die in frustrating agony over and over again to the cog lord is an efficient use of your time... the...
  17. O

Yea, the wings from the Ruhk are pretty Overpowered compared to alot of the wings you get at the start of hardmode. They take my running speed of 36 to a flight speed of 41, and can grapple floating islands from the ground on a small world. You can make a thingy at the start of hardmode to...
  18. O

And how is that any different than waterbolt?
  19. O

Lets be real for a sec though, beetle armor is so overpowered when you get it that other classes consider wearing it. "gosh, the moonlord is so hard... i have to build teleporters, and heart statues, and a giant arena! Or i could just grab a solar weapon and beetle armor to tank him easy...
  20. O

Lovin the mod! Few remarks though. There is a recipe for the Martian communicator using souls of might, but no recipe for souls of mind. When are you meant to fight the Cog Lord? He seems a bit post Moonlord atm, and just wanted to know if that is right? There seems to be a lack of summoner...
Back
Top Bottom