Search results for query: *

1. brickblock01

Soul of Light/Night and Biome Key Farm

I built three of these- One to get souls of night, one to get souls of light, and one to get a frozen key. This farm is made possible with hybrid biomes. It operates with arapaimas, which travel fast and spawn in water. The DCU works well to dig out the area, and you should also have a...
  2. brickblock01

Defeated moon lord yesterday, got the MEOWMERE right off the bat

Defeated moon lord yesterday, got the MEOWMERE right off the bat
  3. brickblock01

Just broke into the Lihzahrd temple, it was in a super inconvenient place so I set up some...

Just broke into the Lihzahrd temple, it was in a super inconvenient place so I set up some minecarts and teleporters in the underworld.
  4. brickblock01

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

One thing that would be handy would be a new type of minecart track, like a track switcher thing. When given a signal, it changes from going straight, up, or down, depending on available connections. Would be SUPER handy for early-game transportation and to those who don't have teleporters...
  5. brickblock01

What Does Your Base Look Like?

First off, my base. I went for a marble theme because I wanted to try out the new marble furniture because i've only so far played console until about january when I got my computer. SIDENOTE: I am an AWFUL builder. You have been warned. Second, my gel farm. Super low tech, but it gets the job...
  6. brickblock01

Just killed plantera, and just bathed in the nostalgia of my first ever Terraria world on Console

Just killed plantera, and just bathed in the nostalgia of my first ever Terraria world on Console
  7. brickblock01

Yes, he is.

Yes, he is.
  8. brickblock01

World or .BAK files?

Poking around in the game files has revealed that, unlike my other worlds, it only has a .BAK file, not a Terraria World File? It loads perfectly in-game and everything, but is it going to cause any problems in the future? I can't seem to find the world in things like MoreTerra, but I want to...
  9. brickblock01

I see. It's nothing important, I just had a thread in the "looking to buy" thing and I got both...

I see. It's nothing important, I just had a thread in the "looking to buy" thing and I got both the items I wanted. But I guess I could just edit the thread. Thanks
  10. brickblock01

How do I delete threads?

How do I delete threads?
  11. brickblock01

PC Ruthless Amarok

I'm selling the Ruthless Amarok that I got. I don't need it now, I got a Yelets. STATS: Rarity: Pink 63 Melee Damage 17% Critical Strike Chance Fast Speed Very Weak Knockback (from modifier) +19% Damage -10% Knockback
  12. brickblock01

PC Sandstorm/Blizzard in a bottle/balloon

There's been a problem, I think you have to add me because I haven't purchased anything on the steam store, all my games are gifts. My steam ID is brickblock01
  13. brickblock01

You've got yourself a deal. I'm pretty new, so do I just message you my steam and we can hop onto a world?
  14. brickblock01

Did I use the wrong thing? I have all the stuff that I mentioned, I want to buy a sandstorm/blizzard in a bottle/balloon.
  15. brickblock01

I would be willing to pay in 50 gold each, a Flying Dutchman trophy, Daedalus Stormbow (no modifier), Sun Mask, or other negotiations could be made. UPDATE: Sandstorm no longer needed, still need a blizzard. UPDATE UPDATE: No longer need either.
Back
Top Bottom