Search results for query: *

1. Venus ♀✦

Game Mechanics the spellcasting rework: an alternative magic resource system for combat, and supporting concepts.

hey, everyone! this suggestion is going to be a bit long, so i'll add a preamble. this is a proposed alternative to the existing magic and mana system that terraria uses, as well as a redesign of most magic weapons and equipment to match. in this concept, four things are done: a mechanic based...
  2. Venus ♀✦

Game Mechanics Improved sign editing functionality.

I realise my habit of writing long, descriptive messages on signs and then frenetically editing them until I'm satisfied with the wording isn't quite that common, but I have nonetheless found the process of erasing everything I've written in order to insert a few words or fix a bit of...
  3. Venus ♀✦

Story Reclamation

Preface. (Feel free to skip this part.) This story is a bit of an experiment for me—I'm trying out a sort of series of independent episodes, in contrast to my usual preference for standalone short stories, as well as a few characterisation tropes I've mostly avoided heretofore, and a denser...
Back
Top Bottom