Search results for query: *

1. WarWizardBieber

TheCaptainNow actually gave me a huge amount of help last night, and many others volunteered! I...

TheCaptainNow actually gave me a huge amount of help last night, and many others volunteered! I can't believe how quickly the community responded. Deadly.
  2. WarWizardBieber

Xbox One Temple keys

I've got both the true nights edge and true Excalibur if that helps towards your cause? Can only assume you're trying to craft the terra blade? GT = WarWizardBieber
  3. WarWizardBieber

Xbox One Wanting to trade endgame items

What are you looking for in return? No matter how many times I beat the pricks, I can't get the queen bee, skeltron prime, or Golem trophies.
  4. WarWizardBieber

Xbox One Really need Heart statues

Or truffle worms. I don't have any of those yet.
  5. WarWizardBieber

Xbox One Really need Heart statues

I've got 3, and I'd part with all of them for the right trade. I've almost got everything already...Maybe an ice key? But for a legendary terra blade, I'll give up the first. GT=WarWizardBieber Can play tonight. Mountain time, for reference.
  6. WarWizardBieber

Hello kind sir, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Trav, but thought my GT would be easier to use...

Hello kind sir, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Trav, but thought my GT would be easier to use. I'm looking for 3 trophies that no matter how many times I beat their respective bosses, just will not drop. Are you able to point me in a direction? I'm sooooo lost.
Back
Top Bottom