Search results for query: *

1. Z

tAPI tAPI r12 problem

Okay, I have r12, I have a legitimate copy of Terraria and I have the folders and code for my mod in all the right places(As of r11). I installed r12 to only find an error on loading(once I loaded up the game), which I pretty much started ignoring(AND IT WENT AWAY!), and an error after I built...
  2. Z

tAPI tAPI is driving me INSANE

Just installed it and ran Terraria, then this came up: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at TAPI.Mods.SaveModState() at TAPI.Mods.Load()
  3. Z

What? I thought r11 was the latest! But, I'll get r12.
  4. Z

I've been trying to make a tAPI mod for weeks and I've redone the mod twice, and once I restarted(like 2 days ago) this stupid error comes up. berberborscing has been helped me alot, but we can not figure out what the problem is. I have attached the .ZIP file and the tAPI error(I'm using r10)...
  5. Z

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Here's my error: i dont know if you can see that though :/
  6. Z

thanks m8 ill try that
  7. Z

There was NONE! ;( I might have to resort to tAPI r10 when the code worked. Do you think I should?
  8. Z

Here is my .json code. I can't find anything wrong with it : ( pls halp m8s { "displayName": "Severe Slasher", "texture": "Item/severeslasher", "size": [70, 70], "maxStack": 1, "value": [0, 20, 40, 1], "rare": 10, "tooltip": "This is part of a Whole..."...
  9. Z

Oh, that's strange, because TheHuckleberryWill's sword tutorial isn't working for me. I'd post code but I'm on mobile(and I have to got to sleep)also, there is no error in Terraria when I test. I guess I'll use jsonlint for help. And I'd probably learn about constructors tomorrow, thanks for the...
  10. Z

People like you are why I don't give up on things! But, does this work in r11? If so can you give me the updated sword code? 'Cause r5 code doesn't really work anymore :/
  11. Z

Hello beloved tAPI Team, how would you make a pickaxe. I'm adding items into the game and I'd like one to be a pick, and also I'd like to know how to make a crafting recipe using my modded items. Like, if I made a rock, I'd like to use it in crafting.
  12. Z

tAPI I need Material help!

Thank you, I will try and do this later at maybe 1:30 eastern time! And if it works, GUNS N' SUCH LIVES ON!!
  13. Z

Could ItemA be a modded item?
  14. Z

No, I need help with coding craftable materials (sorry for lack of better words earlier)
  15. Z

I know that. In a mod, what specific code would make it a material? So I can craft with modded parts. For example, I can code stuff so it's an item but not material, in the mod I'm working on, materials mean a lot.
  16. Z

Does anyone know how to make a basic material in tAPI? Like I'm clueless. I can code everything else but materials, I just can't find anything. If you know anything about mods/Material code please reply! It will be GREATLY APPRECIATED! -Zaclemore
  17. Z

Hey Terrarians, I'm Zaclemore

My name is Zaclemore, preferably Zac, and I have Zero experience with the Terraria community. I'm not too sure when I got the game, but its been almost a year. I've "grown" a lot since then (modding, better skills, etc.) But since then I have moved to and from Terraria , back and forth a little...
  18. Z

tAPI (WIP)Guns N' Such Mod

Hello, Fellow Terrarians! My name is Zac (or Zaclemore) My upcoming Mod is is going to be GREAT! The Guns N' Such Mod! It adds guns and gun parts, some basic or enhanced Swords and maybe, just maybe some blocks! I don't have a thumbnail for the mod yet (its really early in development) and I...
  19. Z

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hello HERO! I just Subscribed today about 9hrs after the 1.3 Spoilers video. I had waited long enough.
Back
Top Bottom