Search results for query: *

1. Draako

tModLoader Gintama Mod

Thank you I'll try that
  2. Draako

tModLoader Gintama Mod

Yo Terrarians this is the new homepage for the Gintama Mod, where you can criticize my spriting, and give comments, suggestions, and even submit sprites and codes (help a guy out). I'll do my best to keep up with this page, and lastly thank you for your support!
  3. Draako

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Can you upload your build.txt file, you may have an error with the version There are three files in your steam Terraria folders with the names Newtonsoft.Json, Steamworks.net, and MP3Sharp, delete those files
  4. Draako

Ok I'll try that, thanks for all your help
  5. Draako

It might be a specific mod that your using, try them all out separatly and see which one is broken
  6. Draako

So I can see them now but now the explosion is invisible and if the bomb lands on the ground w/o bouncing it just stays there then disappears after a while. Heres the code im left with now: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using...
  7. Draako

So I tried it out and I got it to be used correctly but when the bomb is thrown the it's invisible, you can only see the bomb smoke, and it doesn't explode. I have the png file in both folders and the names all match. here is the projectile code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
  8. Draako

Ok thanks, I'll try it out
  9. Draako

Yeah I'd like to up the area damage a bit and how would you apply an ai style to an item, i thought they were only for npcs?
  10. Draako

Does anyone know how to code for a bomb, if so plz halp
  11. Draako

Thank you, it works now
  12. Draako

Im having trouble uploading some mods and when i run them through Terraria i get this error in the log for both of them error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' has already been imported. Try removing...
  13. Draako

Does anyone know the basic code for a bomb, if so could you show me please?
  14. Draako

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I just uploaded my mod and it's working great thx for all the help
  15. Draako

Nvm I see where I messed up
  16. Draako

So i got past the error about the mask but theres another about the legs: Missing texture DeadpoolMod/Items/Armor/Deadpoolspants_Legs at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type...
  17. Draako

I tried reformatting my folders by now i just get: Missing texture DeadpoolMod/Items/Armor/Deadpoolsmask_Head at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String...
  18. Draako

All the code works and it builds but now when i try to reload it i get this: Missing texture DeadpoolMod/Items/Armor_Head at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name...
  19. Draako

lol k Thx dude it worked
Back
Top Bottom