Search results for query: *

1. L

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

@Wepawetmose That's the thing, all I'm doing is pressing the left stick in the direction I want to go. For example, I can be below it by several blocks and I simply push left or right and....poof, snapped to the rail. Weird thing is, once I'm on the rail I get dumped randomly and all I'm doing...
  2. L

Ok, so I posted this in the support forums a week ago and still no reply. So I'll try here... Anytime I'm anywhere near a mine cart track the game automatically snaps me to it. To be a bit more exact, it appears that if I'm within 5-10 blocks of the track, it's snapping me to it. When it...
  3. L

Issue with mine carts when using a controller.

Ok, so here is the deal... Anytime I'm anywhere near a mine cart track the game automatically snaps me to it. To be a bit more exact, it appears that if I'm within 5-10 blocks of the track, it's snapping me to it. When it happens, it gives the appearance that I'm grappling to it with the...
  4. L

Some bugs that I've noticed so far... 1. Map zooming with a controller uses the opposite buttons than what the screen tooltip shows. For example it says LT zoom in and RT zoom out, when it's actually the opposite. 2. When exiting the setting menu in game, your inventory opens up. 3. Often the...
  5. L

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Holy Tickling Terrarians Batman! What an update! First let me say, as a PC gamer that loves using a controller...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! For the most part, the controls are spot on. Better than any of the console versions, and I own them all. For you all to take the time to add this...
  6. L

1.3.1 Preview Stream

@Xylia Ummm...ok then. I would assume that Pedguin has had time with the game already, and I doubt that this would be the first time he's ever touched a controller. Not only that, but seeing as it's a major part of this update, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if he plans on using it...
  7. L

PC 1.3.1 Preview!

Great video Chippy! Thanks for showing the controller off. Question though... If your using a PS4 controller, did it work natively or did you have to use a third party program? I've used a PS4 controller for WoW to great effect, but had to use WoW Mapper to get the controller to register...
  8. L

1.3.1 Preview Stream

Will Pedguin be using a controller at any point during the stream? I know allot of Terarrians are excited about the wiring update (as am I), but I can't wait to play with a controller.
  9. L

No sound at all.

Any more ideas on why I can't get any sound? I've checked .net and xna and everything is up to date. All my drivers are up to date as well. I've tried uninstalling OpenAL, but that had no effect. All my other Steam games run flawlessly. Something else I noticed... I have my Alienware Alpha...
  10. L

No sound at all.

I know I've played in August, as my achievement for defeating the Moon Lord was Aug 7th. However, how much longer past then that I played I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I've played after the August hotfix, but can't be sure. The only thing that's changed since last playing has been installing...
  11. L

No sound at all.

And sadly, that didn't fix it. It's really odd.
  12. L

No sound at all.

I did verify the game cache, but sadly no help at all. Next step is, as you suggested, reinstalling the game. Thanks for trying to help.
  13. L

No sound at all.

Nope, sliders are fine and it's not muted in the mixer. Never had a problem before. Same rig, no changes at all.
  14. L

No sound at all.

So I fired up Terraria for the first time in a few months, and got no sounds what-so-ever. Never had this issue before, and all my other Steam games play flawlessly. Any ideas on what could have happened and how to fix it? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom