Search results for query: *

1. Kadius

Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

*sniff sniff* smell that? I smell copyright. name him Universion or something and make him the destroyer of Universes XD
  2. Kadius

Terraria Memes Reborn Reborn

Some of my personal favs
  3. Kadius

Member-Run Project What if you could design your own weapons/Armors/Items/Pets?

Apart from it being the 100000000th version of the same thread XD It's okay the guy is clearly new, no harm done.
  4. Kadius

Member-Run Project What if you could design your own weapons/Armors/Items/Pets?

Oh great another one of these threads...
  5. Kadius

Member-Run Project The Official AMA of Kadius

~Kadius~ Terraria Veteran Community Personality YouTuber And All 'Round Badass Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Kadius! Many of you will know me since I've been here for a while... probably too much of a while... but nevertheless a while. So I was sitting here bored and though "I'M GOING...
  6. Kadius

Alright I guess i can just ask for a normal sprite then. Could you do a sprite of all of the Assassin's fro the assassin's creed series? If you don't want to do all of them then just do Altair, Ezio, Edward and Arno. If you have never played assassin's creed google images will come in handy.
  7. Kadius

How much time have you spent on Terraria?

Well played good sir, you truly are a terraria legend
  8. Kadius

mymymy that IS unfortunate... couldn't you sprite my logo? and then add bunnies?
  9. Kadius

Game Mechanics Climates, a simple overhaul to the biome system

Have any of you played starbound...? Well to any and all that have, you'll know that landing on a snowy planet is next to suicide and is a first class ticket to an icy grave. In terraria though, you can walk through a snow biome with nothing on and have 0 :red:s given. So I had an idea, and...
  10. Kadius

SO it looks like Derp forgot about my request! That's okay :/ You can, however redeem yourself good sir by accepting the challenge of my new request! Now idk if you do gifs but I'd really like a gif of a few bunnies nibbling on my logo! Here is a link to my logo if needed! Should be really...
  11. Kadius

How much time have you spent on Terraria?

about 1500+ hours on the forum almost 2000+ hours on the game... this isn't exact and is most likely more, far far more but due to it being offline mostly I can't track it through steam 10-ish hours drawing (and failing haha, i wanted to have a go in the compedium but meh) Never touched Tedit...
  12. Kadius

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Well If you ever do want to play something, when I have my PC that is, I'm just a couple of raidcall channels away. #COGEOrNothing! Wait, dude we should make a COGE page under the clans section and recruit off the forums O.o Omg that's genius...
  13. Kadius

So until then....... >:) BTW Xman do you have blops 2 because the clan and stuff are going to play it a decent bit and was wondering if you'll be joining us? Its really cheap on G2a if you don't. And when I get back from my pc break you better have a mic lol.
  14. Kadius

m8 you back the greaking hell of balls away from Nosky's text colour, been brown since TO don't you dare take it find your own. Not call man *slams alter-ego clubhouse door into face*
  15. Kadius

Weapons & Equip TREATS, A DETAILED OVERHAUL OF THE SUMMONER CLASS

This isn't necessarily fact, it's an opinion.
  16. Kadius

Weapons & Equip TREATS, A DETAILED OVERHAUL OF THE SUMMONER CLASS

A lot of positive feedback at first but now, I guess the thread got noticed and then the suggestion Nazis came in. Doesn't feel to great but I am determined to get my idea in the game (that's the point of these, right?) so I will take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and improve the guide. The only way...
  17. Kadius

Game Mechanics Manual Targeting for Summoners

+1 great idea :) I think yours and mine are also both great ideas. I'm not one to act like I'm 12 and say "Lol mines better lolusuk". So yes, you idea and my idea are both very nice, very polished ideas.
  18. Kadius

On okram...

Forget Ocram and worry about that Lunar boss. This is why: So ya... fear the Lunar...
  19. Kadius

Do you anthropomorphize the friendly npcs in Terraria?

I give them terrible living quarters for the sake of space and sacrifice 2 of them on a daily basis to fight bosses. So yeah, pretty good.
  20. Kadius

Weapons & Equip Seraph and Lucifer Wings

They are dropped by their seraph/lucifer counterpart BOSSES >_> AT leats part of them anyways as you still need the other wings
Back
Top Bottom