Search results for query: *

1. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Well thanks. Im gonna find a way to get an older version of terraria some way or another just to play this mod. I look forward to eventually playing it. From the gameplay i saw it looks awesome
  2. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

Well there ya go. Thats all i have to work with. But i already have the mod and i havent found and videos on youtube that really explain what EXACTLY to do. Or my laptop is stupid.
  3. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

So as i tried getting r 15 for tapi i have that (still dosent load) i have terraria 1.2.2 installed and it dosent even launch from game launcger but n mod and terraria 1.3.0.7 does? This is really frustrating because i would really love to have this mod but i was using my number so if i might be...
  4. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

So if somebody could mabye text me and i could show you specifically whats going on in my game launcher. 573-915-4790
  5. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

In my game launcher downgrade patches pulldown there is no1.2.4.1.....all of the items i have in my gamelauncher file are N terraria 6:1.3.0.7, tapi:1.2.4.1 r15, terraria origional backup:1.3.0.7, terraria:1.2.2, terraria: 1.3.0.7. All of those are in order in my list. What do i do. And when i...
  6. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

So i need to get r15 and downgrade patches to 1.2.2???
  7. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

I downloaded tapi r.16 1.2.4.1 and i have terraria 1.3.0.8 or whatever the latest version is.
  8. Sp4rtn_ops_G4ming

So uh i could use some help installing tapi. Id love to get this mod because i love metroid but i looked up a video on youtube and im usually pretty proficient in these areas but i have tAPI installed and game launcher and i already have this mod but tAPI wont launch. I click it in game launcher...
Back
Top Bottom