Search results for query: *

1. tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Why my question was ignored? Me and my friend have problem that if i drop an item and he picks it up he gets totally different item for example on my screen i have this sword with 18 damage but when i drop it for him on his screen its different item like sword with 80 damage what could cause it?
  2. tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hi again i was wondering if its just between my friend issue or not so we are playing in multiplayer this mod and we cant drop to each other items out becuz if i drop an item out for him and he picks it up he see it as different item and same thing is when he drops items for me it shows...
  3. tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello i am playing with freidn in multiplayer this mod and there is this bug so we summoned a event invasion with black pearl but the thing is that event never stoped even tho we completed it to 100% and those monsters now infinite spawn everywhere even if we reload our mods but when mt friend...
  4. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Okay so me and my cousin tried in multiplayer the new Tremor Mod so we summoned boss but the moment he took any dmg he dissapeared so i guess its not fixed yet :(? so is it Tmod loader fault?
  5. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Okay so me and my cousin tried in multiplayer the new Tremor Mod so we summoned boss but the moment he took any dmg he dissapeared so i guess its not fixed yet :( becuz the one who is responsible for Tremor Mod fixed the bug where we couldnt summon bosses in multiplayer but now we can but they...
  6. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Okay thnx alot for fast replies i really apprecite it! il try it and see if its gonna work i atleast hope it will becuz me and my cousin want to play so badly this amazing mod!
  7. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

where do i put this file after i downloaded it?
  8. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

How do i do that can you give me link? becuz i downloaded your mod through ingame at mods section
  9. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

wait...what do you mean by updating with drop box? i dont understand so please explain!
  10. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/page-444 why does he says otherwise? i dont get it...so who is telling the truth here and who isnt?
  11. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Still cant summon bosses in multiplayer so is it ever gonna be fixed :(?
  12. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So i need to wait for the guy to fix it who is responsible for tremor mod?
  13. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Still cant summon bosses in multiplayer in Tremor Mod :(
  14. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello it seems the new version have been released so im wondering if in Tremor mod version in multiplayer the new NPC can be spawned now?
  15. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Oh okay thanks for the info :p and what do you mean with the OP?
  16. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Q: I can't play multiplayer with this mod! NPCs, mobs and bosses are disappearing after being hit! What to do!? A: First, stop posting this dumb questions in this thread. Second, it's a tModLoader glitch and it will be fixed in next update. If you really want to post this question - go and do it...
  17. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When this tmodloader will be fixed for Tremor mod?
  18. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Idk my cousin just gave me tmodloader and told me to paste it in terraria files then through ingame we downloaded mod and just played together in multiplayer but he said that there is a bug becuz of tmodloader where it wont allow summon new bosses and new npc from Tremor mod in multiplayer Im...
  19. tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hello im playing with my cousin this mod in multiplayer but we found out that new bosses and new npc from this mod wont spawn in multiplayer so is there ever going to be fix for that?
Back
Top Bottom