Search results for query: *

1. Vortechz

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

Hey guys! I'm back! :D I got a hold of a new laptop a few days ago (Has a messed up right shift key.. but to be honest, I'm adapting, and it's better than what I had before).. and I am back in business! So anyways.. You'll be glad to know that I did some work on some of the icons that were...
  2. Vortechz

Heh, I know what you mean. My current laptop has it right now! ^_^ Also, apparently the other...

Heh, I know what you mean. My current laptop has it right now! ^_^ Also, apparently the other laptop doesn't like Windows 10 (every installation attempt failed).. so It looks like it will be a Win7/Mint dualboot.
  3. Vortechz

There's a chance I'll probably be switching over to a new laptop soon ^_^.. Gonna be a dual boot...

There's a chance I'll probably be switching over to a new laptop soon ^_^.. Gonna be a dual boot between Windows 10 and Linus Mint probably.
  4. Vortechz

Heh, thanks for the critique! A majority of the icons I created were created with that size limitation on the icons in mind. Since I had only so much space to work with at the time, I used features from the various biomes to try to convey what they were. The lighting in some icons was set up...
  5. Vortechz

Welp, the next batch is done. I got the Dungeon, Desert, and Forest Icons set up! Here they are at normal size too Not to worry. I plan on making icons for the rest of the biomes too. These are what I could gimp up at the moment. I'll probably make more in a couple hours ^_^ UPDATE...
  6. Vortechz

Neat! Sounds handy over all! and glad you like the icons. I might see what I can gimp up for the others tomorrow. As for the validity of the others, not sure... it would depend on whether we were just going by fishing priority, or just "biome the player is in" in general.. Since that sorta...
  7. Vortechz

Heh, I know what you mean. I just like to throw in ideas is all ^_^ As for that glove... how do you suppose it will function? Will it lift the entity over the player's head, or would it work somewhat like the dirt rod? To clarify on that, being able to lift up the entity by the cursor in a...
  8. Vortechz

Yeah... To be honest, one of my biggest inspirations for how I thought the dummy ghost would look, stemmed from the likes of the wisp, and dungeon spirits.. The blue, ghostly look just seemed "right" to me XD.. And it seems like it would be a neat alternative I guess. (I have to say these...
  9. Vortechz

I definitely see where you're coming from here. The presence of certain things can be pretty tempting at times XD.. I ultimately think the toggle thing mentioned by others and what not is a good idea personally. A "best of both worlds" setup can do wonders. Either way..... The ghost is looking...
  10. Vortechz

The topic I was basically concerned with, was functions that could be considered "cheat" worthy, but still have potential, and could be useful for the builders and what not.. I just mostly think it's a shame for potential to be hindered for the sake of a few bad eggs (Who more than likely, to be...
  11. Vortechz

I guess I could put my two cents in on the matter. Personally, I don't think features should be limited due to the possibilities of cheating, and abuse.. People are going to cheat and abuse stuff anyway, whether a feature is present or not. Folks that want to do stuff like that will find a...
  12. Vortechz

"T-MEC" Logo Letter Collaborative Redesign Competition!

That logo's looking awesome. Congratz guys!
  13. Vortechz

Heh, I understand ^_^.. I'm not exactly a Gimp expert yet. I've been gradually mastering the filters and things over the past few months. I don't really mind if something I make gets used or not XD.. The logo for example was just something I made from a dash of inspiration, and I mostly wanted...
  14. Vortechz

Hello again guys. Just finished another little thing for the mod- ... Well... "Little" is kinda the wrong word XD I had another dash of inspiration, and I ended up gimping a logo. lolz.. What do you think of it? UPDATE: I've been fiddling with that logo I made... There's a few versions...
  15. Vortechz

Showcase [Showcase] BLAM - The most state of the art mechanism conceived in Terraria

Heh. Well, This was fun to make. I had mostly wanted to throw something out there to make some folks chuckle. I find it ironic how this is technically my first showcase... XD That said, I'll probably do a real showcase eventually either way.. so there's that. Well, I was mostly seeing what I...
  16. Vortechz

Showcase [Showcase] BLAM - The most state of the art mechanism conceived in Terraria

Well gentlemen, I just had a breakthrough. I would like to introduce you to the most incredible machine to grace the group..: I call it the Blinking Light Automated Mechanism (BLAM for short). This amazing machine does everything a player could ask for. Torch lights of any variety can be...
  17. Vortechz

Hmm... Golem's hoikable right?.. I wonder if it could be used in an engine...... XD

Hmm... Golem's hoikable right?.. I wonder if it could be used in an engine...... XD
  18. Vortechz

@five--three Heh, thanks :happy: I wasn't particularly sure how that stuff works, so I was mostly shooting in the dark. The little gif was mostly to see how it looked to everyone but... I ended up going all out and making full sheets XD.. The second was mostly a fall back, as I still wasn't...
  19. Vortechz

Hmm... I was thinking last night.. and I gimped up another something. Problem is... I dunno how you'd set it up. I've got something that would be pretty cool as the ghost! Remember this annoying thing? I thought of this guy last night, and realized it's tail might look good with the little...
  20. Vortechz

Hey guys. I'm just popping in as I want to ask a question.. I saw the sprite of the dummy ghost over on another thread.. well, I was curious if you would be interested in some revised sprites! :) I couldn't help but pop into gimp and see what I could wizard up... To start, I made this little...
Back
Top Bottom