Search results for query: *

1. aerlock

Mobile Amazon Freetime Error

@Unit One I will update my kids tablets and check. If I have any problems I will reply here. Aerlock
  2. aerlock

I turned on the ability for the kid profiles to make purchases from the appstore and the game loaded just fine. So something about the license check portion of the code is needing permission to make a purchase to verify that the app is licensed. Once I turned the purchasing ability off again the...
  3. aerlock

When I get home tonight I'll see if I can make it go away by changing permissions on my kids Freetime account and report back here. Aerlock
  4. aerlock

@darthmorf Amazon Freetime is the Kids mode for their tablets. @Unit One The tablet is supported (HD8 2017 model) and updated to 1.3. It runs outside the Freetime environment just fine and it even runs and loads to the menu behind the error inside Freetime. I just cant get the error message to...
  5. aerlock

My kids and I love to play Terraria (we have it on PC, XBox, and Mobile - Amazon tablets). I have been looking forward to the release of 1.3 on Amazon tablets so I can setup a local server (looking forward to the linux release of the server so I can put my RaspPi to good use) and have a...
  6. aerlock

Resolved [Mobile] Mobile Dedicated Server Question

Does anyone know if there are plans to make the Mobile Dedicated Server available on non-PC(Windows) platforms? Or if someone has managed to get it up and running on a non-windows platform? I am looking to put a server up on a Raspberry PI on my home network and have had little success at...
  7. aerlock

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just taking a guess I would say what you're seeing is the projectile.velocity.X *= 1.05f; line increasing the velocity over time. Not seeing the code for the item I'm going to guess that theres something wrong with the code that sets the number of frames in the animation. What OS? What version...
  8. aerlock

The error says the problem is on line 39. Think you could post your elementalboots.cs code so we can take a look? - Aerlock
  9. aerlock

THANK YOU! The pool.<action> was the code/call I was missing. I couldn't find any examples of what to put in there. And yes with the spawnrate as it is I get nothing to spawn and that's what I'm trying to fix. I want the bunnies and birds and bugs and the Town NPCs to spawn, but not the hostile...
  10. aerlock

Ok, While getting together the code and the error messages I found the "Show potential fixes" link in the error message in VS and I no longer have any errors. I was missing a using System.Collections.Generic; at the top of my code. Now I just flat out don't know how to use this function. What do...
  11. aerlock

If there isn't an example in the ExampleMod, could someone else please help me out? Every time I try to use EditSpawnPool I get a message that there are no suitable method to override. - Aerlock
  12. aerlock

What were you doing when that error popped up? What Mods are you using? Does it happen with Mods disabled/removed? Does it happen in Vanilla Terraria? What version of Windows are you using? What is the RAM in your computer? - Aerlock
  13. aerlock

Check your Terraria folder for a Newtonsoft.Json.DLL file and delete it. - Aerlock There's a way to setup and use a hotkey in the example mod. Is setup to give a random but whenever you push the p key. If you take a look at that you should be able to at least get started on the code. - Aerlock
  14. aerlock

Ok. If it were me having the problem the first place I would start would be reverting to vanilla Terraria. If your sound problems go away then we have eliminated a system problem. If you have sound problems then I would go to the main Tech support threads for Terraria and work through the...
  15. aerlock

Where in the example mod would I find an example of how to do this? I've searched a bit but I'm not having any luck. - Aerlock
  16. aerlock

I've found how to affect the global spawn rate of NPCs, both friendly and hostile, but I would like to change that to only affect hostile NPCs. Is there a way to set one spawn rate for the hostile NPCs and another for the friendly ones? Putting the below in my GlobalNPC is along the lines of...
  17. aerlock

Does it happen on a different Mod? Does it happen with Tremor Mod removed? Does it happen if you revert back to vanilla Terraria? What Model Mac? What OS version? My guess, having never tried Tremor and being pretty new to tModLoader, is that there's something going on with that mod that's...
  18. aerlock

Anyone have any idea on how to do this? I've been looking through the example mod and not having any luck finding the code to check an equipped accessory/mount. - Aerlock
  19. aerlock

That's about what i was thinking of doing, I just can't seem to find the specific code/calls to do the checking if a mount item is equipped and which one it is. - Aerlock
  20. aerlock

How do I check a players currently equipped accessories? How do I equip/un-equip an accessory? Specifically I want to see if a player has a Mount Item and if so un-equip it and equip a different one. - Aerlock
Back
Top Bottom