Search results for query: *

1. WallOfFlesh101

Linux Can't play multiplayer

no, but it worked and now we can play. thanks!
  2. WallOfFlesh101

Linux Can't play multiplayer

Me and my brother both have Linux Terraria and I followed all of the steps but it will not let him join. I know why this is happening and that's because we aren't "friends" on Steam. I followed all of the steps on that, but his name won't show up when I type in his Steam name. How can I add...
  3. WallOfFlesh101

Mobile I can't craft the Optic Staff

I use an Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 I can't craft the Fishing rods or buy the bug net either
  4. WallOfFlesh101

Mobile I can't craft the Optic Staff

Me and my brother have finally beat Golem, and we thought that we should get the Optic Staff. We got all of the stuff we needed, with a little more: 1 Black Lens, 5 Lens, 25 Souls of Sight, and 95 Hallowed Bars. I went to the Mythril Anvil that we have and tried to craft it. It didn't even show...
  5. WallOfFlesh101

Mobile Destroyer despawns before daytime

Nevermind we finally beat him. Lol.
  6. WallOfFlesh101

Bad news. The Twins just did the exact same thing... I might try Skeletron Prime to see if it happens
  7. WallOfFlesh101

Mobile Lepus is Slowly Driving Me Insane

My suggestion would be a Phaseblade, but first you need to get a meteorite to fall. Go to the corruption (or crimson) and go underground with a hammer. Destroy shadow orbs (or crimson hearts)with the hammer and sometimes a meteorite will fall with the message "a meteorite has fallen" or...
  8. WallOfFlesh101

What do you mean by class? My items? If that's what you want to know, I use a Keen Adamantite Sword, Agile Magic Dagger, Sharanga, Palladium Repeater, a Healing Potion, Demon Scythe, 7 Lesser Healing Potions, a Palladium Pickaxe, and an Amethyst Hook. For my armor I have A Palladium Mask...
  9. WallOfFlesh101

I tried what you suggested and it was on the ground, but it despawned as soon as I died, even though it followed me to spawn after I died the first time.
  10. WallOfFlesh101

Thanks for your help! I'll make sure next time! And by the way, would it be best to just battle him on the ground?
  11. WallOfFlesh101

No one's phone froze or go to the pause menu. We battled in the center of the world, near spawn, and very high in the air. We went down and fought at spawn when we died the first time and the Destroyer came right at us.
  12. WallOfFlesh101

I have just defeated the WoF and I break some demon altars. It gives the world Palladium, Mythril, and Adamantite. I created an Adamantite sword and a full set of Palladium armor. I later get a Mechanical Worm from killing a mob, as well as a Mechanical Eye and four Mechanical Skulls. I build an...
Back
Top Bottom