Search results for query: *

1. pat1231

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

tbh this upgrade UI looks really sick! great work
  2. pat1231

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace SaobiesMod.Item //Just an example write your folder names instead { public class magicprojectile : ModProjectile { public...
  3. pat1231

the problem are the two "SetDefault"s just delete "SetDefault" and DisplayName.SetDefault instead of DisplayName.SetDefaults
  4. pat1231

yeah thats how i am '^^ but the code (the projectile itself)worked for me using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace SaobiesMod.Item //Just an example write your folder names...
  5. pat1231

... OH GOD!! how did i miss THAT?? DisplayName.SetDefault() ...not "SetDefaults" but "SetDefault"!!! XDD
  6. pat1231

...post your full code of the projectile ill have to see it
  7. pat1231

i just edit your codes using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace 1stfolder.2ndfolder //Just an example write your folder names instead public class MagicProjectile ...
  8. pat1231

yeah thats my bad XD 1.instead of "SetStaticDefaults", "SetDefaults" 2. i wrote "Displayname" but its "DisplayName"
  9. pat1231

1. just mark what you wanna quote then there should be a little window where the word quote+ is in it: click that and then go to the reply and click in the lower left corner "insert quotes" 2. let me guess: you used a outdated tutorial the name/description doesnt belong there between the class...
  10. pat1231

are you sure your folder with the mod in it has the same name as its standing there?
  11. pat1231

tModLoader Graydee's mini mods

is there a possibility to change the ammo cap of a specific weapon or to heighten it in general (Reloading Guns mod)
  12. pat1231

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i could need a little bit help right now (or maybe a bigger bit) im trying to make a weapon which should shoot a projectile like the solar eruption but i cant get anything from it besides of this: or this (recently): (yeah im shooting) and here are the code (right from IlSpy): the item: using...
  13. pat1231

does anyone can help me with my problem? i want to make a solar eruption-like weapon but all what comes out is that: and here are the codes of the weapon: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  14. pat1231

i would go safe and make a connection speed test if i was you just to make sure
  15. pat1231

its most likely because of your internet connection check it or get yourself a better router or something to improve your connection speed
  16. pat1231

hi there :D im trying to make a weapon with the ai of the solar eruption but ive got a problem now... ive figured out that the weapon shoots a projectile but when i try to copy it it just looks like that: and heres the code of the pojectile: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
  17. pat1231

Aaahhh ok hot ot thanks again for this and sorry for my stupidity XD
  18. pat1231

sorry 'bout that well i have to translate it from german... i think it says something like "no overload accepts 2-arguments for the 'hurt'-method" or something like that i already figured out that there is something missing between the brackets... but i dont know whats missing
  19. pat1231

... it doesnt like that at me but like this... : public override void OnHitNPC(Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockBack, bool crit) { int spike = (int)Math.Floor((double)(damage / 10)); player.Hurt(spike, target.direction)...
  20. pat1231

... ehmm... where do I have to put it in?
Back
Top Bottom