Search results for query: *

1. GeminiSpark

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I've got 80 Mannequins and I count nine of them that don't show what's on them at all and various others that don't show the pants.
  2. GeminiSpark

Butterfly Jars disappear when you try to retrieve them and multiple Sharknado minions still cause terrible lag (just like Spiky Ball Traps) EDIT: Four Nature's Gift dropped from an Enchanted Sword and I also got four Hellforge from a Shadow Hammer.
  3. GeminiSpark

I noticed that the Ginger Beard still equips as an accessory instead of a vanity item and the King Statue can summon the Party Girl. Also, it'd be nice if we could get items like the Celestial Shell or the Angler Tackle Bag (since we have the stuff to actually make them) and it's really...
  4. GeminiSpark

Working on Fishing Quests and collecting paintings.

Working on Fishing Quests and collecting paintings.
  5. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Something that appears to have not been addressed in the latest update. The largest critter cages shatter and disappear rather than returning to your inventory when retrieving them. Something that came with the latest update. The life stealing effect of the Vampire Knives activates after...
  6. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I haven't, but it is possible to get it.
  7. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I have Ocram's. I think the next update will fix that bug.
  8. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So much time wasted... Any other bosses that don't have their trophies added yet? I think the only trophy I have left to get is Duke Fishron.
  9. GeminiSpark

Mobile Forum Skin?

Is there a mobile friendly forum skin? I find myself unable to post from my 3DS XL.
  10. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Okay, I've killed King Slime over one-hundred times and I've yet to get his trophy. Isn't the drop rate supposed to be 10%?
  11. GeminiSpark

3DS version doesn't have expert mode.

3DS version doesn't have expert mode.
  12. GeminiSpark

countless kills and King Slime refuses to drop his trophy...

countless kills and King Slime refuses to drop his trophy...
  13. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I just kept on playing the game. At first, I thought it had something to do with the wooden fences (forgot that they can't be used to make valid housing) because the crashes lessened greatly after I took them down, but that probably wasn't it. It won't crash even if I set off a bunch of spiky...
  14. GeminiSpark

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I had that issue at first, but as I progressed the crashes happened less and less and eventually stopped altogether. Lately, the only issues I've been having is not being able to reforge Duke Fishron drops (which sucks cuz Truffle worms aren't exactly easy to find even though I turned part of...
Back
Top Bottom