Search results for query: *

1. Just A Dropling

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Can i have a challange please? :)
  2. Just A Dropling

Bonkumiru's Epic New Start w/ You Guys

i might be in but thats not that easy: preferred class is meele, beaten the normal mode 2 times, once with meele once with ranger/summoner age: 17 i dont know how time zones are working but im in middle europe idk if this is good enough... i do not have skype either steam i play terraria with a...
  3. Just A Dropling

Casual player looking for some casual play (normal mode)

preferred class is meele, beaten the normal mode 2 times, once with meele once with ranger/summoner age: 17 i dont know how time zones are working but im in middle europe idk if this is good enough... i do not have skype either steam i play terraria with a crack client and do not have money to...
  4. Just A Dropling

Terraria Expert partner EU

im in middle-europe, havent done hardmode EVER but beaten moonlord and the normal mode several times... do not have skpe either steam
  5. Just A Dropling

PC Fresh Newbie to Endgame Guide (1.3.0.8) (WIP)

Screenshots for chapter 4-5 would make it a bit better.. :D
  6. Just A Dropling

Game Mechanics Summoner Prefixes

Agreed. I always use summoning weapons. I prefer myself as a demon class haha.. (range+meele+magic+summon=Demon)
  7. Just A Dropling

Game Mechanics Change size of mini-map

Thats an amazing idea, my monitor only supports 1024x768 and the map fades out almost the half window... i guess im not the only one who have this problem. +1 from me.
  8. Just A Dropling

Game Mechanics Make mana crystals cost more stars

I totally agree with you, those wo dont rly use fishing/magic class, they do not need the stars, but for me with my fisher+demon class (i mean i use summoning, meele, ranged, magic weps os i prefer myself as a demon :P) i really low on stars so many times. and not only when i use star cannon...
  9. Just A Dropling

okay i guess i just go and build a sky castle for npcs and let everything go...
  10. Just A Dropling

Finally, took me 3days, but im on "hardmore preparations" chapter.. i done with most of things like bosses, and after i defeated the last bee queen in my jungle, i decided to create a new world, rush until WoF make this map hard, and keep my original (almost) fully explored world as my "storage...
  11. Just A Dropling

Check out this guide if you started with 1.3 ...

Check out this guide if you started with 1.3 : http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fresh-newbie-to-endgame-guide-1-3-0-8-wip.33510/
  12. Just A Dropling

PC [Help] Getting into hardmode with first character

oh thx.. on my new game found 3shrines, got both shrine swords... gg wioth tungsten set...
  13. Just A Dropling

no dont thank, i thank you :D . awasome guide.. (im just started reading it and im on the point where it says the map size pros/cons)
  14. Just A Dropling

*Edit i start a whole new game with Xylia's guide... P.S.: Xylia you are awasome!
  15. Just A Dropling

To mythical golden bunny: ok thanks so much, i start working on the spider farm.. by that you mean normal spiders? if yes then how to make them spawn? to steveisnoob: yea i did searched up, and actually of the amout of my crates i should get stacks of ores if i am lucky... and when i got to...
  16. Just A Dropling

Hi guys! i created this to ask what exactly i need for a VERY safe hardmode. By very safe, i mean i dont have to risk about too fast corruptions or too op enemies... so i have now as equipment: Arkhalis Full bee armor Imp staff Magic Misssile and some guns from the jungle...
  17. Just A Dropling

about hardmode.

about hardmode.
  18. Just A Dropling

a sec already creating the topic for it... its ~40% done

a sec already creating the topic for it... its ~40% done
Back
Top Bottom