Search results for query: *

1. FunCrafter_2

Is it possible to make events like the Goblin Army?

Is it possible to make events like the Goblin Army?
  2. FunCrafter_2

Ok I made it by myself.

Ok I made it by myself.
  3. FunCrafter_2

Hey I have a question. How can I make a specific Item drop by my custom Npc/mob. I searched on...

Hey I have a question. How can I make a specific Item drop by my custom Npc/mob. I searched on the Internet but I found nothing and the Example mod has no help either.
  4. FunCrafter_2

Ok no I give up i cant find where I made a mistake :(

Ok no I give up i cant find where I made a mistake :(
  5. FunCrafter_2

This is really complicated

This is really complicated
  6. FunCrafter_2

yes more using this is it isnt it.

yes more using this is it isnt it.
  7. FunCrafter_2

I have seen no changes in the ExampleMod. Oh wait in the build.txt is a change.

I have seen no changes in the ExampleMod. Oh wait in the build.txt is a change.
  8. FunCrafter_2

yeah i got it is it the i think it is the dllreferences folder. I dont have it.

yeah i got it is it the i think it is the dllreferences folder. I dont have it.
  9. FunCrafter_2

when i download it on the modbrowser can I see evrything like in the folder you can download on...

when i download it on the modbrowser can I see evrything like in the folder you can download on the internet?
  10. FunCrafter_2

Ok now i am confused c:\Users\Marvin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...

Ok now i am confused c:\Users\Marvin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AdvancedTerraria\AdvancedTerraria.cs(11,30) : error CS0115: 'AdvancedTerraria.AdvancedTerraria.SetModInfo(out string, ref Terraria.ModLoader.ModProperties)': There was no suitable method for overwriting. man...
  11. FunCrafter_2

Why are you writing this? I only want help for my mod and no poems.

Why are you writing this? I only want help for my mod and no poems.
  12. FunCrafter_2

I am only here because i have a problem with my tmodloader mod. I asked bluemagic123 for help ;)

I am only here because i have a problem with my tmodloader mod. I asked bluemagic123 for help ;)
  13. FunCrafter_2

:D Thx but what will it tell me? And why are you on my Profile?

:D Thx but what will it tell me? And why are you on my Profile?
  14. FunCrafter_2

Ok Thx that worked it gave me another error when i compiled but Im gonna fix id on my own. But...

Ok Thx that worked it gave me another error when i compiled but Im gonna fix id on my own. But any help for the mods do i have to reinstall or is it because they are not for thie modloader version?
  15. FunCrafter_2

What? :D Im German...

What? :D Im German...
  16. FunCrafter_2

Hey I have a Problem with my mod. I cant compile it it says something with there is an...

Hey I have a Problem with my mod. I cant compile it it says something with there is an mp3sharp.dll i cant understand what to do i come from germany. I only want to update my mod for the newest version of tmodloader. And I have another problem I cant see my mod list I have much mods installed...
Back
Top Bottom