Search results for query: *

1. Patchumz

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Thank you, Cenx! That's fantastic news.
  2. Patchumz

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

The only thing I'm curious about is if you set Journey Mode to Expert difficulty do you get treasure bags from bosses? I'd totally play this mode to let me build and :red: without grinding horribly for the materials (or using a mod, which will all be outdated for a while) while still having...
  3. Patchumz

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Played for a couple hours. Never found new NPC, closed game. Oh well.
  4. Patchumz

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

The trust system. If you want to ruin your own fun, that's on you. Terraria's always been like that.
  5. Patchumz

Official Terraria for Mac & Linux In Development!

Yosemite doesn't break almost any apps. Terraria won't be affected at all. I've been using Yosemite for months and the only things that have had problems are mere graphical issues on Dark Mode with the menu bar. Nothing else failed to work.
  6. Patchumz

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Now THAT'S a good spoiler. Can't wait!
  7. Patchumz

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Doesn't sound that exciting. I'm sure it's great, but the first spoiler isn't very interesting. Mini-Biomes sound neat, if they aren't just another spider biome type of thing that you never want to find. Stretchy torso fix is... cool, but not that interesting in a "first spoiler" kind of way...
  8. Patchumz

It's not like this is new or anything. They've been working on it for a while and showed teasers for a while. Also asked for beta testers a bit back. They just have gone dark since then.
  9. Patchumz

New forums are fun. So, any new information about the release (or current progress) of these versions? Are we going to have to wait for 1.3 to get them?
Back
Top Bottom