Search results for query: *

1. lilylotus

always interesting to see this place is still stumlbing along

always interesting to see this place is still stumlbing along
  2. lilylotus

The Last Post Wins!

henno ...yyyyup sometimes i like to log in and lurk a little. see what people i knew do now. wish i noticed this thread earlier, always loved lpw on the original forum
  3. lilylotus

The Last Post Wins!

the j
  4. lilylotus

Humorous Post your memes!

5. lilylotus

Casual Pet Peeves

people who respond to things with “oof” or “o”
  6. lilylotus

that is a very ok pfp

that is a very ok pfp
  7. lilylotus

Casual Pet Peeves

children
  8. lilylotus

Casual Pet Peeves

people who take everything on internet dot com seriously time to return to 2005 my friend :^) theyre called emojis now
  9. lilylotus

Casual Pet Peeves

excessive emoji usage. why do you need 6 laughing emojis? isn't one enough? same goes for responding to messages with only emojis, usually the laughing one. don't know why, but it seems insincere
  10. lilylotus

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
  11. lilylotus

I guess I should get back into this community.

Hello. ...that's all there is to say really. I felt I needed to post an introduction before I began posting. Bit of backstory though: I lost interest in Terraria and its community about a year and a half ago now, when the old forums where still alive and kicking. So, when the new forums came...
Back
Top Bottom