Search results for query: *

1. TheAquaBear

70,000 downloads. Wow.

70,000 downloads. Wow.
  2. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Notice: We will try to stay on top of keeping it compatible with the latest tModLoader version so you can still play it. Please be patient though.
  3. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Hey, I know it's been a really long time since we've posted or said anything about the mod and I'm sad to say that development for the mod will probably stop for quite some time. This all started out as some little project on the side, but I want you all to know how grateful me and @NeonDragon5...
  4. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

there is no reload https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufgza4c7oyrdcpf/MoreGunsMod.tmod?dl=0
  5. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Added - Combat Knife - Combat Rifle(AK) - Shrapnel Launcher !Temporarily Removed Hardmode NPCs due to bugs!
  6. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long. @NeonDragon5 is going to tell you in a second about what's been going on. Don't worry though. MoreGunsMod is far from over. :happy:
  7. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I was rash in saying it would be done by the end of this without the consent of @NeonDragon5. We will try to finish it soon but since it's spring break it's hard to fit it in between our vacation schedules. We are trying to find time. Please be patient with us and we are sorry this is taking so...
  8. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Added a noted bugs page. Please tell us of any more of these issues so we can fix them ASAP. I've also finished the content page but I haven't put it on the website yet, I will finish that by the end of this week.
  9. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Actually, it you can still craft it. It's a glitch. It will just show up as Any Demonite Gun for some reason.
  10. TheAquaBear

this is not a comment.

this is not a comment.
  11. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

np, you can download it now. just head to the front of the page and go to the download section.
  12. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

ok, give me a minute.
  13. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

That makes sense. Me and @NeonDragon5 will work on making one ASAP due to all the recent questions(recipes, the gunsmith, etc).
  14. TheAquaBear

oh. well then.

oh. well then.
  15. TheAquaBear

Ya like jazz?

Ya like jazz?
  16. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

You have to have gunparts inside of your inventory, he's a gunsmith. Okay so here's my problem right now. I don't know if I should do a wiki(that would be really hard to accomplish with our two-man team), but I don't know how to approach creating a content section on the page. Any thoughts or...
  17. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

iron bars and wood
  18. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I'll see what I can do!
  19. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I've been thinking about making a content page of some sort, but if anybody out there wants to make a wiki then by all means do it.
  20. TheAquaBear

tModLoader More Guns Mod

tribalstone? you sure you have the right mod?
Back
Top Bottom