Search results for query: *

1. xXAustin_HurstXx

Game Mechanics Character Presets

So you could maybe favorite a character look and only one. Maybe it could be a new button?
  2. xXAustin_HurstXx

Items DUNGEON CHESTS - DESERT

Sounds over powered. But good
  3. xXAustin_HurstXx

NPCs & Enemies Hallow Boss?

Okay add that to the post. For the accesory maybe it could increase your flight time with wings. That could even be a cool expert mode drop.
  4. xXAustin_HurstXx

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Lol I was legitimately saying thanks.
  5. xXAustin_HurstXx

What does it drop? Maybe it drops the phoniex staff that summons baby phoniexs for you.
  6. xXAustin_HurstXx

I love this idea. Except where in progression is the boss at? Maybe after Plantera?
  7. xXAustin_HurstXx

NPCs & Enemies Jonathon (friendly NPC)

Maybe have him sell summoning items. Or a cool weapon. Just a thought.
  8. xXAustin_HurstXx

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thanks @Deanzor
  9. xXAustin_HurstXx

NPCs & Enemies Red Devil Boss

this is a great idea thanks. So I am thinking that this is supposed to be the boss that you might want to go and get your respective weapon from the biome chests in the dungeon. Terra blade is good, but replace it with vampire knives you can probably whoop it. It is supposed to be challenging...
  10. xXAustin_HurstXx

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I see what you mean. That's a whole new update though. PC would get this way before us. Like 1.4 could be just this.
  11. xXAustin_HurstXx

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It is annoying sometimes I have deleted my stuff like that, but this isn't Minecraft. And because of the way Terraria works people could easily cheat with this. Like online cheating.
  12. xXAustin_HurstXx

Blocks & Decoration Rubber!

I think that with rubber way more options are possible. Such as something with wiring, or being able to resist electric debuff.
  13. xXAustin_HurstXx

Blocks & Decoration Rubber!

So rubber can be very useful. Bear with me as this going to be vague. So you obtain rubber by tapping trees with a tapper made by 3 iron and 5 wood. You plug it into a tree a every 1-2 minutes a piece off rubber pops out. 3 pieces of rubber make a rubber block. Rubber blocks are bouncy when...
  14. xXAustin_HurstXx

Game Mechanics Bulk Item Crafting Recipes

Are you aiming for it to be PC only or on all devices, or which ones?
  15. xXAustin_HurstXx

Game Mechanics Bulk Item Crafting Recipes

I would love this. But how about instead of all these buttons we condense it down to a box that you just type in the amount you want. Then that means anything with a crafting recipe stacking or nonstacking you could craft as much as you want.
  16. xXAustin_HurstXx

Mobile New Phoenix Mount

I think it would be cool that if you collected two fire feathers, and a cardinal you could make a phoenix mount. Idk why this is mobile exclusive.
  17. xXAustin_HurstXx

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

I'm ready for the update. Got an arena and everything
  18. xXAustin_HurstXx

Rate the above users avatar

So I was making my account, and it asked me to put in a picture. So I scrolled through my pictures on my phone, accidentally clicked on the mouth. I just kept it. Its actually my sisters mouth and I took a picture of her mouth to show her teeth. 6/10 idk what it is but looks cool.
  19. xXAustin_HurstXx

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

They won't. The old 3ds can't handle it.
  20. xXAustin_HurstXx

Rate the above users avatar

8/10 idk what it us but the simple design is nice.
Back
Top Bottom