Search results for query: *

1. SlimeSquared

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what is known as chaotic evil.
  2. SlimeSquared

Bit of a vicious cycle, but eh, it's worth the wait for the tides. It'll stop then... Until it starts again immediately afterwards with the next alt.
  3. SlimeSquared

I was way too excited than I should have been when I got this notification... Oh well, back to checking every 5 minutes :p
  4. SlimeSquared

What if, while the event was going, there was a flood of water over everything (of course not drowning npcs or damaging blocks), so you fight in a mimic ocean temporarily? Maybe it would be too much of a change, but it would still be interesting.
  5. SlimeSquared

I would sell my soul to the Terraria devs to get one of these implemented... if I had one :p
  6. SlimeSquared

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

I was just looking around on the internet, looking for the "Terraria Infestation" banner thing, and stumbled across this... http://terrariafanideas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Infestation It has the same name, color scheme, and style as yours, but all different enemies/items/bosses/etc, but was posted in...
  7. SlimeSquared

I hope this is real... but with your skills, its possible that its a fake... :pinky: Or maybe it's just me being suspicious of something so amazing :p
  8. SlimeSquared

I think you should keep the sigils, since it shows how much stuff you have made and the variety of them makes signatures... more interesting :pinky:
  9. SlimeSquared

Wait... earlier you posted this: with the sky crystals alt, but it hasn't been released... did you just change your mind about what the image should be? Or is there another alternate related to the sky island alts still to come? :naughty:
  10. SlimeSquared

And post them too :pinky:
  11. SlimeSquared

Sprites The Necropolis (Alternate Desert)

Wow... I'm just speechless... This is incredible! I can't believe you could upload it so quickly after the deletion glitch. Great job! :pinky:
  12. SlimeSquared

The robot head-looking thing was the old sigil for the Tropics, and the updated picture is in her signature. Oops... If you were talking about the far right one, idk why it isn't in the signature... weird...
  13. SlimeSquared

Maybe... But it also might just be hiding in plain sight... Sounds like Izzabelle :p
  14. SlimeSquared

... How did the moderators not know about something like this?!?
  15. SlimeSquared

Wait... What happened?
  16. SlimeSquared

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I don't know if it is problem with my notepad version, since it doesn't work if I try and use the example mod. I think it is either a problem with MY tModLoader installation or with my Terraria installation or version or something, but I have no idea how to fix either.
  17. SlimeSquared

I'm still getting CS1704, since I re-installed the steamworks thing. I have absolutely no idea what's wrong. Probably something simple that I missed, since I'm VERY new to modding :p
  18. SlimeSquared

I am just using notepad to edit the code, and I even tried to use the example mod to test it, yet it still gives me the same error message.
  19. SlimeSquared

I've been trying to create a mod, and I keep getting this error message: error CS1704: An assembly with the same simple name 'Steamworks.NET, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side...
  20. SlimeSquared

YES!!! I CAN'T WAIT! Sorry for the caps I'm just excited :p
Back
Top Bottom