Search results for query: *

1. TheMobhunter

Cultists Not Spawning in Legendary FTW World?

Maybe the terrain is just funky, but I beat Golem a few days ago (real-world time) and the Cultists haven't spawned in still.. any advice? For context, this is a (as stated in the title) Journey, FTW, Master Mode Large World. Thanks!
  2. TheMobhunter

PC Shimmer Biome Key to Chest, but not Chest to Biome Key?

I'll admit, bit of an L Bozo moment on my part here, but I shimmered my Jungle Key just to see if it would turn into another biome's key (currently struggling for Crimson ;-;), and it turned into the Jungle Chest instead,, I wouldn't have a problem if I could simply shimmer the Jungle Chest back...
  3. TheMobhunter

No Titans Glove in Journey Master FTW?

I think I got it like a day after posting this, thank you for the reply 😭
  4. TheMobhunter

No Titans Glove in Journey Master FTW?

I could be getting extremely unlucky, but I've killed 14 mimics so far and not a single Titan's Glove has dropped. I've gotten numerous Cross Necklaces and Philosophers Stones, as well as a few Magic Daggers and one Dual Hook and Star Cloak respectively, but.. no Titan's Glove?? This is getting...
  5. TheMobhunter

Weapons & Equip Defensive summoner staffs

This would be so cool, awesome idea that I'm sad they haven't implemented yet.
  6. TheMobhunter

Weapons & Equip About the Crystal Assassin Set

I was thinking about this armor too! I think it'd be better if they changed the set bonus to have the effects of the Volatile Gel, and increased the damage boost the armor has overall as well. The Volatile Gel could instead give you the ability to jump on enemies heads, like the slime mount, and...
  7. TheMobhunter

Weapons & Equip An early game summon that isn't completely RNG based

Ooo, maybe there could be gem staves that summon gem critters to fight for you! Squirrels could latch onto enemies, kinda like the piranha gun, bunnies would go up and continuously bite the enemy, and there could also be an upgraded finch staff of sorts.
  8. TheMobhunter

Game Mechanics Too Many Blood Moons & Solar Eclipses

I've been trying to build something for the past 3 IRL days, but every single time I try to, I get back to back to back to back (etc.) Solar Eclipses and Blood Moons. I haven't even beaten Plantera yet, only the Mechanical Bosses. This isn't even mentioning the fact that I'm playing on Master...
  9. TheMobhunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi, I have a bug to report! In my world its not even raining, but I have the irradiated debuff. If anyone knows of a solution please tell me!
  10. TheMobhunter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

How do you craft the item that summons a sandstorm? I wanna attempt to get the Heart of the Elements :D
  11. TheMobhunter

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

OOOOOOHHHHH ok, lol I guess it wasnt night then. Also, what are the crafting recipes for the boss summons of the Umbra and the Vinewrath?
  12. TheMobhunter

I cant summon the Overseer. Do you have to defeat every boss in the mod to summon him? If so, could someone tell me how to summon the vinewrath bane and the ethereal umbra? Also, if so, why? I just wasted 15 minutes making an arena, and then I find out I cant even summon him. Its not a good system.
  13. TheMobhunter

Have two more questions-1. Why does the spirit biome cancel out the mushroom biome? And 2. Can you make it so the clentaminator will cancel out the spirit biome? I just wasted all my money on a clentaminator and green solution to get rid of the spirit biome that generated at my spawn where all...
  14. TheMobhunter

Why does the Holy Burst shoot slower than the Clockwork Assault Rifle? I thought it was supposed to be an upgrade...?
  15. TheMobhunter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is this mod compatible with Tmodloader 1.10.01? It doesnt say anywhere on the page (That I've seen, anyway), and I'm thinking of updating to that version. Thank you if you reply anybody :D
  16. TheMobhunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey MountainDrew, I just started a new playthrough. I went into the jungle, but I got confused because I saw aerialite and ueliebloom ore when I haven't defeated any boss except for King Slime. If this is a bug please tell me, because I have no idea if this was intended or not.
  17. TheMobhunter

Do you need to make a new world for the biome to spawn?
  18. TheMobhunter

Weapons & Equip Charm of Myths and Star Veil

I've always wanted this to be a thing, as I've almost always used the accessories in my playthroughs. Support.
Back
Top Bottom