Search results for query: *

• Users: Nuka
  • Order by date
  1. Nuka

Looking for someone to play with (Expert + Mods)

Would like to start with new character/world on expert with tmodloader mods ; Terraria Overhaul Antisocial MoreAccesorries+ OmniSwing Reforge Armor Better Yoyos ExperienceAndClasses Wing Slot Loot Bags Equivalent Exchange II Customizable Respawn Time Dual Wielding Which Mod Is This From...
  2. Nuka

PS4 Looking for players to start a new world and new character with :)

I'm still down to start in a new world with other players,please DON'T ask me a all item map...(but if you need help getting a item,sure!willing to help) DON'T like players rushing through the game.. Rolepay with a character build also lot of fun to do ^^ New players are more then welcome!
  3. Nuka

Btw, I live in Europe, I'll be online around 5-6pm most of the time.I will check my ps4 and wait to start a world together :) (If you can leave a message here that would be great,thanks.)
  4. Nuka

Sooo really want to play with others who also would like to start fresh and TRY to play at the same time,sounds good? add me!^^ If you got a mic that would be fun too :) psn : bobien
  5. Nuka

PS4 How 'bout starting a new world,take our time,chill and have fun together?

Hellow,I added some people here but most of them rushed through the game or joined me and began fighting all the bosses... I like to take my time and enjoy the game,also don't like to dupe anything unless we find something we both want/need. A mic would be fun but if you don't like talking...
  6. Nuka

PS3 Looking for Terraria Friends 18+

psn bobien
  7. Nuka

PS3 Need help on wall of flesh! PSN: Theory-LX

Still need help?
  8. Nuka

Play Station Network Usernames

ps4,would like to start fresh . PSN : bobien
Back
Top Bottom