Search results for query: *

1. Rirutsukusan

Pixel Art Kooyah's Gallery o' Sprites

It's beautiful! There's nothing I see that could be improved on it. Thanks @Kooyah!
  2. Rirutsukusan

Pixel Art Kooyah's Gallery o' Sprites

In love with the sprites! @Kooyah. If you are willing to, could you make a sprite from the sword in this picture please?
  3. Rirutsukusan

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I had 1.3 downloaded, which was the mod responsible for the bug.
  4. Rirutsukusan

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Apparently, I ran into a bug in the game which keeps me from progressing in monster events such as Martian Madness, and The Old One's Army. The mods I have enabled are Cheat Sheet, More Accessories+, Tremor, and Thorium. Has anyone run into the same problem with one of these mods?
  5. Rirutsukusan

Pixel Art Darktiny's sprite

Hello @DarkTiny. If you don't mind this request, could you sprite the sword from this picture please? Thanks for reading!
  6. Rirutsukusan

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have ran into another problem. Whenever I load my mod and attempt to load a large world, the game crashes. However, without my mod, everything else works fine and loads. Here's the error in full detail: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown...
  7. Rirutsukusan

Ah. So, that's what I did! Thanks for the reply and help jopojelly!
  8. Rirutsukusan

Reading that may have helped a little, however i'm still facing the problem I mentioned above. Upon starting over a new project again, the very first thing I did was adding the references. I immediately ran into the said warnings again. Is there something i'm missing from this? EDIT: I solved...
  9. Rirutsukusan

I've started making a mod from the ground up, and I have no errors from my mod, however I am running into warnings that cause runtime failures from ALL five of the References, which are the XNA Framework files attached to the OP here. When in-game, none of the UI elements show except for the...
Back
Top Bottom