Search results for query: *

1. SuperSupermario24

Game Mechanics Allow Ocean Pylon to be used in the underground ocean

As the title suggests, I really think that Ocean Pylon's height range should be changed to match the range that NPCs consider to be ocean, which includes some distance underground. My friend and I just about went insane trying to figure out why the NPCs in my ocean cave base absolutely refused...
  2. SuperSupermario24

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

...Why have a link that implies something exists when it doesn't actually exist? I think it'd be better if it was replaced with "[guide coming soon]" or something like that, if you're going to take that approach.
  3. SuperSupermario24

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The tutorial for developing with Visual Studio on the wiki on Github contains a link that's supposed to be a separate guide for using VS Code instead, but the page doesn't actually exist yet. Was the original guide removed, or did you just put a link to a page that doesn't exist yet...?
  4. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Oh my god thank you. The spread of the underground Crimson/Corruption is genuinely my least favorite aspect of Terraria. I'm definitely going to have to get this mod whenever I get back around to playing the game.
  5. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The in-game changelog for the latest version of tModLoader (v0.10.1.5 as of this writing) mentions that it fixes a "WoF bug" in Calamity, so you might want to try making sure you have the latest version of tModLoader.
  6. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's actually finally here. This is not a drill.
  7. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

"A crab and its mushrooms, a love story." - Crabulon's Lore item
  8. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Unless the Mod Browser gets updated (or a new one comes out?) there won't be any way to do automatic updates. But installing new updates is pretty easy: just replace CalamityMod.tmod in the folder where tModLoader installs new mods. The only reason you'd need to create a new world is if new...
  9. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Or just craft one using 30 Souls of Light, 50 Pixie Dust, and 5 Chaos Fish. Because you can do that with Calamity.
  10. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I see there's been another new update, 1.2.4.204 to be particular. What are the changelogs for it?
  11. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Literally just the download link at the top of the first post of this thread.
  12. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Pffft. That's actually kind of funny.
  13. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Assuming the 10% droprate listed on the wiki is accurate, then yeah, that looks right. That's really weird. Huh, why can't it be put on the Mod Browser?
  14. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I guess I'm not that surprised, I just didn't actually know beforehand.
  15. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm mildly amused to find out that I'm not the only one who's taken to calling him that.
  16. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh, the game is adding Revengeance to slot 0 and then dropping everything. ...Yeah, I don't think there's really much you can do about that until it gets fixed.
  17. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Do you mean, it overwrites what was in your hotbar slot 0 when you died? Either way, I'm confused. I thought Mediumcore always made you drop all your items when you die, so you drop everything in your inventory when you die, and then some time later spawn with a new set of copper tools and the...
  18. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Do you have the latest version of tModLoader? Is the error still occurring when you disable all other mods?
  19. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

SCal's rage mode upon leaving the arena really shouldn't activate at the very end of the fight. I was refighting her earlier today, and I got to the part at the very end where she stops fighting and lets her kill you. Except she ended up outside of the arena, so I had to go outside the arena to...
  20. SuperSupermario24

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I asked for the changelogs because I noticed the update was out. In other words, yes, it's available now.
Back
Top Bottom