Search results for query: *

1. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Since I don't have it, and it is not on the list (and hasn't been for just shy of a month), I have to say no. Edit: The list rules all. The list's text is final. Except that time I forgot to update it for a week, haha.
  2. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Then my linking shall commence! Hopefully they won't frown too much on my giving away the games. Now that I typed that out, sounds silly. But you know what I mean.
  3. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Hey guys! Quick! Get over to humblebundle.com! They are giving away Tropico 4 for free to everyone! All you have to do is link your steam account with your (free) humble account, and bam, free game. Only for 11 hours after the time of this post! (unfortunately, not doing it myself, because...
  4. Chrona Trigger

Other Game Pokémon

I'm sorry, I just had to point that out. Being in that list was just...too funny XD then again, the "we're going to kill all pokemon" was a bit...sudden.
  5. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Yes, these are free. Whole point of it! Sending the code now. The majority are for steam, and a handful are for uplay. Oh, added more games!
  6. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

I added a few more games, got them as part of the humble monthly, and forgot about them :P Also, Humble bundle is doing their first ever playstation bundle! All the games for it are for PS3 or 4. (Honestly, while the fact it's a console bundle is cool, the games seem rather meh.) Still...
  7. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Wow, thank you! Thank you for checking those things. I was afraid people might do that, but, glad I have some help! :D Yes, and I'll put your name on the calendar too.
  8. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Double post, I know, bad thing, but I thought this deserved its own post. So, I've said before, I buy (nearly) all these games from the wonderful folks at humble bundle, and you guys should check them out. You can get about 10 games of so for $15 when it's in a bundle. That's how I'm able to...
  9. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Alright, putting it here, and going to put it in the main post! If you have received a game, and want another, send me a message or put a post up. After...shall we say, 5 days? (might change it, either way, depending.) If no one else wants that title, I'll send you the key. I don't want...
  10. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Added more games~
  11. Chrona Trigger

Other Game Pokémon

Team rocket, just because I have so many memories of them. Cross-dressing, pretending to be nurse joy, making fake contests...so many shenanigans! They were so funny. Anyone remember that wobbafet machine they made? Oh, and I'm going off of the original series of anime. None of the in game...
  12. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

I haven't been on here in a while, sorry guys! Honestly, I thought this thread had died. I may add some more games soon! and sorry for those of you that asked for a game that I had already given away. I'll try to keep it updated!
  13. Chrona Trigger

Video Game Confessional

Wall is OP
  14. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Added quite a few more games!
  15. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Faressain, Ryymus, and neputa, I have sent you the keys. Enjoy! And an update, added a LOT more games to the list. And some random credits for the division.
  16. Chrona Trigger

Casual Why did you come to the forums anyways?

Because I wanted to make a game gift thread!! (check it out, if you want) plus, I didn't have anyplace else in mind to make such a thread that might have been as polite as the people on here.
  17. Chrona Trigger

PC Looking for the painting "The Creation of the Guide"

My friend has been making a collection of paintings, and the last one that is needed to complete it is the creation of the guide. They have a lot of end-game items they are willing to trade, or gold, what-have-you. I'm sure they have something you'll want.
  18. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Just realized, I have an extra copy of Undertale I can give! (This may or may not be a bump, also.)
  19. Chrona Trigger

You're welcome! Though, check out humble bundle. Those bundles are serious business.

You're welcome! Though, check out humble bundle. Those bundles are serious business.
  20. Chrona Trigger

Game gift thread

Nope! I've had an art idea in my head for a while, but I'm curious to see what you make before requesting. Sending the key now!
Back
Top Bottom