Search results for query: *

1. TheIceCreamMan

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

hey, i noticed when i mined meteorite with veinminer, the meteorite didn't show up. The meteor vanished but nothing came out of it.
  2. TheIceCreamMan

NPCs & Enemies Boss Upgrades

All of them seem ok, if not annoying. The only one that looks like it could be a problem is the destroyers. Considering the destroyer chases you, where does it go when you're in its mouth on a single player world? Down to hell? If so, then you'll more than likely end up coming out inside of a...
  3. TheIceCreamMan

NPCs & Enemies The Vagabond

One thing you should change; instead of the quote being "I'll be back soon, If you see a man in a blue suit could you tell me?" it could be like "if you see a man with a silly feather in his hat, let me know". I think this because when I first saw that quote, I thought he was talking about the...
  4. TheIceCreamMan

Weapons & Equip Vex Dagger

Not until they let us control the shortsword shanking direction lol
  5. TheIceCreamMan

I was gonna say something around that time frame
  6. TheIceCreamMan

It's a good idea, noneoftheless
  7. TheIceCreamMan

When does the succession reset
  8. TheIceCreamMan

Weapons & Equip A Healing Spell

Alright man, the idea is actually wonderful but it looks waaaay too OP. I see that you made it have a big mana cost, but I can easily dodge that with about 20g of mana potions and a mana flower. Furthermore, I feel like it is way to easy to craft. It looks like you're trying to make this item...
  9. TheIceCreamMan

NPCs & Enemies Mosquito Boss

Please, make stats for this boss. Please, get rid of the wall of words. I can't concentrate. Please, provide more information on the "event you were talking about" (maybe in the form of a link?)
  10. TheIceCreamMan

Weapons & Equip New Shroomite Stuff!

Buff the rocket launcher please, I see how the mini-bomb aspect of it makes it somewhat more comparable, but I (and a lot of people) would probably sacrifice the 10 damage and the minis for 34 less attack speed and 50% not to consume ammo and cheaper ammo (assuming you have a chlorophite farm...
  11. TheIceCreamMan

Game Mechanics Modifers for Armor

Maybe if it was super expensive to reforge
  12. TheIceCreamMan

NPCs & Enemies Golden Heart (and it's corruption counterpart)

The SoC (stomach of cthulhu) 20000 health attacks: sprays acid on you drops: 5 gold
  13. TheIceCreamMan

Weapons & Equip Endgame boomerang [Nostalgia]

How much health regen are we talking here? Other than that, Support!
  14. TheIceCreamMan

Weapons & Equip The Mythbuster.

Sounds good for the most part. However, what Doylee said, the hammer would definitely be better than the excalibur at this moment, especially with the added bonus trait to the weapon. Not to mention you can technically get this hammer before the excalibur, making it even more op. Maybe nerf the...
  15. TheIceCreamMan

Weapons & Equip Magical Harp vs Rainbow Rod

Nerf the harp, as it is 10x better than the rainbow rod. Also, BUFF THE SPECTRE STAFF! Not in the suggestion, but the rainbow staff is better than the spectre staff (arguably) which doesn't make much sense as the spectre staff is so late game.
  16. TheIceCreamMan

Items Changes to loot tables

Hopefully 1.3 will rework the summoner "class" because right now it's nothing compared to the three main classes. It would be nice to see those items buffed because late hm is a real pain if you're working to use solely summoner items
  17. TheIceCreamMan

Items Changes to loot tables

lol but seriously if any weapon in the game needed a nerf right now it would be the optic staff. 8 eyes (if you only grinded for the spider armor) is so ridiculously strong for so long in the game. Playing as a summoner, I don't even bother grinding Fishron for the tempest staff because at that...
  18. TheIceCreamMan

NPCs & Enemies NPCs acting in self defense, Guards

I like it! I'm tired of seeing my stupid arms dealer get crushed by a puny slime when he obviously has weapons to defend himself.
Back
Top Bottom