Search results for query: *

1. Nyodex

"Banner" buff decreases amount of knockback dealt to respective enemy/mob

I am unsure whether this is the case for all enemies/mobs, but I know for a fact this is the case with the Eater of Souls. Using the Vile Thorn made this difference in knockback extremely clear.
  2. Nyodex

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

These are great! I especially love the Floret Protector. Congrats to those who made it!
  3. Nyodex

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

(Wasn't too sure about the color; could go darker. Tried to make it look "wispy-ish" with the flowing, spectre feather and longer, flowing ends of the coat.) Crafted with Silk, Clouds, and a few Ectoplasm
  4. Nyodex

NPCs & Enemies Vinetrap

The Vinetrap is an enemy that would spawn in the Underground Jungle. It clips itself to the ceilings of caves and will hang its tongue to the ground, which appears as naturally generated vines. If the player walks into the tongue, it will slowly pull him/her up to the beast itself. The tongue...
  5. Nyodex

Biomes & Nature Lily Pads

I'd love to see some more variety near water nature-wise, such as Lily Pads and Cattails. Lily Pads: They could stack up to 999 and could be found on water's surface. You would be able to stack them on your head to a maximum of 9 in your vanity head slot. They can even follow flowing water...
Back
Top Bottom