Search results for query: *

1. Sulrwin

tModLoader Tim For WaffleT

Lol actually I was modding the game again and it came to me. The reason I named it Tim for WaffleT was because I liked the mod for Minecraft named Tim the Enchanter. Which was also named after Tim the Enchanter from Monty Python. The waffle part came from an old username I used to use and lastly...
  2. Sulrwin

Young me just thought it sounded neat. Amazing you commented on my mod though. I love you.
  3. Sulrwin

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

One Small Request: I am very very happy to see this mod and I hope that do the multiplayer well but I would love if when you make the multiplayer to not restrict it to multiplayer or make it impossible to get to areas without other people :/.That is my Only Request that when you do it don't ruin...
  4. Sulrwin

As far as I know there are no specifications to the spawn I will look to see if I can find out what happened
  5. Sulrwin

Thanks!! I will keep on grinding this mod to make the best thing I can! :happy:
  6. Sulrwin

--DISCONTINUED-- This is no longer being developed and does not work. =-Tim For WaffleT-= Version 0.2.4 WIP Mod by someone that doesn't know C# ALSO ON MOD BROWSER This Mod Contains: .Custom Textures A NEW BOSS: Wunder One new crafting item: Three new tools: Two new weapons and one new...
Back
Top Bottom