Search results for query: *

1. Clyobate

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Do you have any config to enable the invincibility frames and disable position tracking? Also, is there a way to make the trees work like normal? I can't stand having the bases of trees everywhere.
  2. Clyobate

Member-Run Project 3 Day Build Challange

This one only took two days, but I did kind of rush to get it done! I'd appreciate pointers, or constructive criticism of... mostly any kind!
  3. Clyobate

Are all of your Tinkering posts just going to be suggestions, or are they going to end up being...

Are all of your Tinkering posts just going to be suggestions, or are they going to end up being mods? I looked into them today and they all seem really cool, but i'd be a bit upset if they never come to fruition.
  4. Clyobate

I found a rune wizard at the same time as Tim spawning, so I don't know the rarity of that, but...

I found a rune wizard at the same time as Tim spawning, so I don't know the rarity of that, but...
  5. Clyobate

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is there an upgrade to the mage class you get from the dye trader? Because I hit Level 30 in Class and I don't know if there's a tier two or improvement to the class
  6. Clyobate

PC ALL ACHIEVEMENTS

So, after about a year, mostly because I stopped playing for a little, I have finally gotten every achievement on steam. I have, in effect, 100% the game. I'm just really proud of it, but all of you probably don't care though, so I'll stop here.
  7. Clyobate

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Suggestion to shorten Mechanical Mummy to MechaMummy Just because it's easier to say
  8. Clyobate

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Just a quick question, you don't mention how to input worlds and only say how to import characters into the mod from the Original. When I try to import my world it gives me an error message, this one.
Back
Top Bottom