Search results for query: *

1. JonnyNava367

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

it crashes do you have the link of custom terra? i don't know what it is
  2. JonnyNava367

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

but it says that that mp3sharp is not found however i dont delete it, i just cut it for this error,but i delete it completely now it works thanks :D
  3. JonnyNava367

i have an error: error.CS1704: An assembly with the same simple name 'MP3Sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try to removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side
  4. JonnyNava367

how i can change the arkhalis projectile sprite to a 4 frame 100x100 sprite
  5. JonnyNava367

thanks and how i can do it but with magic instead of life and how i can put someones message in mine to respond it
  6. JonnyNava367

how i make a weapon that can suck enemies lives like vampire knives
  7. JonnyNava367

I dont know how to use tmodreader. First, I open tmodreader and nothing happen, just the loading mouse, then i click to the mod and i choose tmodreader andthe same thing. Plus, I have the mod files in the input folder but don't do a thing What I can do to use it? :confused:
  8. JonnyNava367

Forget About It, I search here the error and i fix it, tomorrow i'll begin with the mod, i only make a functional sword :happy::cool:
  9. JonnyNava367

error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references. What I do
Back
Top Bottom