Search results for query: *

1. J

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I never had a problem like that with other mods, but ok. I'll see if I can work around it.
  2. J

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I believe that indicates that you are trying to load too many mods, and, or, you do not have enough RAM allocated. Anyways, I have my own problem to report, full log: Failed to resolve Terraria.GameInput.InputMode at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self) at...
  3. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just realized one of the makers is chicken bones, I had no idea he was on the Terraria modding scene too.
  4. J

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

So I thought pick/axe would be another thing he could make for all the materials.
  5. J

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

I thought somewhere in the planned content there was going to be hammer/axe for all of them
  6. J

tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

They said don't spoil anything! (I decoded it yesterday, and didn't spoil, yet he's a winner for spoiling?)
  7. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Now 3 want more items.
  8. J

tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

What is this code supposed to mean? I decoded it and it doesn't make any sense.
  9. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The voting poll is broken XD, it says 25% on all of them, there's 5 different ones with 1 vote.
  10. J

Exactly, I thought that disassembling the meaning would make much more sense, sorry for being confusing. (Although the in-game item is called a "Picksaw")
  11. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Awesome, and great that it's retro-gen.
  12. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well I have just been setting a town up for me and my friends to set off, so I am starting from the beginning, Cool thanks for you answer.
  13. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'd very much like to add this to mods list, however I'd prefer to not have to change worlds.
  14. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think (at least on windows) that there's built in zip support, because it's kinda universal, so I think he can.
  15. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

All...this....content...in a few days!? And is there anything that requires a new world?
  16. J

Yes. Please update, I need my powertools. Is it a possibility to add a pick/axe, in addition to the hammer/axe your working on?
Back
Top Bottom