Search results for query: *

1. zamalek

PC Am I Understanding NPC Spawning Correctly?

Just below 1080p - the window chrome and taskbar obviously take up a small amount of vertical screen estate. I'll definitely figure out what works for both fullscreen and maximized with TEdit.
  2. zamalek

Not anywhere a mob might spawn. There is lava directly under the character in the safe area to clean up vagrant mobs after I've worked on the farm, and obviously just above the character in the grinder. Thanks, I'll take a look. I'm thinking I should just bust open TEdit and sort out precise...
  3. zamalek

I'm currently building a few mob farms on this world (Calamity 1.3.4.1) in preparation for hard mode. If you go down-down-right on the teleporters from spawn, you'll see my first attempt on a mob farm format I'm trying. I used the wiki measurements to build this farm and had to make major...
  4. zamalek

PC [Map] Mechanimap - 1.3.1

A prototype map for you to prototype in. Frustrated with a clear search result for an engineering map®, I created this. It's a very early prototype, so I'd really appreciate any suggestions. It hopefully has everything that you'd need to get started with engineering prototyping. World Download...
Back
Top Bottom