Search results for query: *

1. The Spice Hunter

Pixel Art help getting into pixel art

any1 know of any tools that can convert images to pixel art? i found a bunch of reddit stuff about this terrariatools thing from 5 years ago but it doesent seem to be a thing anymore Edit: either that or help with a color pallet (like what blocks and paints) for this image im trying to do, ive...
  2. The Spice Hunter

Question Question about timers

if it helps i allready have a 1 minute timer thingy i found on reddit
  3. The Spice Hunter

Question Question about timers

im trying to make it so that these would turn off for 1 second every 30-60 seconds?
  4. The Spice Hunter

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

about tmodloader 64bit, Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)
  5. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Magic Storage

right after i added magic storage to my modpack, all the bosses i summon get hecced up sprites and im wondering if there is a fix for this?
  6. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

im having the same issue
  7. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

uhhh i cant figure out how to move it at all, period, like not even to lower right, and i tried those other things and it diddent work, also, i play with the resolution as high as it can go for my monitor
  8. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

uhm, the menu to toggle buffs is stuck in the top left after i accidentaly made my game a smaller resolution, (i play windowed) and i cant figure out how to move it back to the top right
  9. The Spice Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is there any way to patch the patch on slimy saddle + target dummys? because when a boss spawns you cant hit target dummys
  10. The Spice Hunter

having trouble trying to figure out how to disable the max item pickup range thing?
  11. The Spice Hunter

i tried to automaticaly update terraria patcher?
  12. The Spice Hunter

is terraria patcher ever going to be compatible with tmodloader v0.11.3?
  13. The Spice Hunter

its /npc, and that command doesent really work on servers
  14. The Spice Hunter

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Im trying to make the Boomstick shoot the Razorpine projectiles so i can make it heal with Spectre armour, changing the projectile isnt working also how do i make a weapons projectile apply a debuff?
  15. The Spice Hunter

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I managed to be able to activate the Red's Wings noclip ability by using a controller to do LEFT / RIGHT while holding UP + DOWN
  16. The Spice Hunter

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thank you for the help, does terraria support binding the same control to multiple keys?
  17. The Spice Hunter

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

im trying, and when i try to press A/D when im in the noclip mode, the wisp doesent go to the side, is there any way i can change the keybind for activating the noclip? (UP+DOWN) just a thought / suggestion, but could there be a hotkey to toggle a faster version of the speed boost, and maybe a...
  18. The Spice Hunter

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

when i hold UP + DOWN it turns on noclip but it cant move
Back
Top Bottom