Search results for query: *

1. M

PC Looking for a few people for vanilla master mode

hello sorry for the late reply i do still have spots open but we are currently at the cultist. but we are gonna start a new world on the new celebration seed if anyone is still interested.
  2. M

Was hoping to get 2 more people or so depending on how many end up wanting to join may let more in but got about 2 slots left so far
  3. M

Yeah add me on steam or discord and I'll send you the ip adress note though that we have already made it to hard mode no mech bosses yet though. I do plan to have multiple worlds though
  4. M

add me whenever i havent started the server yet was waiting one at least one person to it was fresh
  5. M

looking for a few people to join me on master mode terraria large world corruption. my steam friend code is 84650667 add me if you want my discord is Blazinbear#6756. i plan on hosting the server 24/7 so i wont need to be present to play.
  6. M

PC Anybody up for Terraria PC expert playthrough? Start to finish?

hey just finished a expert playthrough today. im 21 m am very chill but i dont have skype or discord i would rather chat through in game if thats possible thanks message me if you accept me
  7. M

PC normal or expert playthrough

Hello all my name is Redseal i am looking for 1-3 people to play terraria start to finish. i dont care if we only have one base or multiple in fact i would like to see others creativity. i only ask that we cooperate to some extent. i would prefer if you were over 18 because i myself am 21...
Back
Top Bottom