Search results for query: *

1. TheEcho

Overflow Logic Gate

Again, ellaborations are in order. This isn't specific to liquids of any kind. The REAL purpose is to apply this concept onto rechargeable batteries. Terraria only has logic gates, but that's more than enough to get what I want.
  2. TheEcho

Overflow Logic Gate

That's certainly helpful, but I need something not bound to terraria, mostly for the sake of convenience. Though, this is a terraria forum, so it'll do.
  3. TheEcho

Overflow Logic Gate

I'm using the tanks of water as an example. I agree, a counter would be more convenient, but then I wouldn't be here if I had access to a counter.
  4. TheEcho

Overflow Logic Gate

Ok, I didn't make this clear, but NO WATER SENSORS! I don't want the circuit to be exclusive to water. Tank B will keep filling so long as A is full. Tank A will stop filling when B reaches 10. Tank A will start filling again if B is below 10. That I can't fix. Though I added pictures...
  5. TheEcho

Overflow Logic Gate

Tank A is outputting water There is only 1 stream of water. No more, no less. The steam may be redirected or split up, but there is only 1 source Once A isn't full, the stream will dedicate itself to filling up A and ignore B If B is empty, then it'll be filled up so long as A is full. The...
  6. TheEcho

Overflow Logic Gate

So, I've been thinking about a logic gate that's particularly complicated, and I need help figuring this out. Using two tanks of water as an example, here's the problem. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tank A is 5x100 blocks...
  7. TheEcho

PC Portal Engine

Interesting design, and I thing if used with some of the machines from the old "Fastest Terrarian alive" thread you could make THE fastest clock
  8. TheEcho

tModLoader More Guns Mod | (WIP)

My main gripe with the mod are the special zombies. Make them rarer, as I can easily get amazing pre-hardmode gear right off the first night, and they're a bit more annoying than regular zombies because I rarely see anything but the military ones.
  9. TheEcho

PC EZ Telepoter setup

Well, I do enjoy the challenge of making them, but I'm also a fan of the "Modular" way of doing things and making sure that it's as simple as installing only 1 module. Another gripe that I have is that I don't want midway teleporters because they are kinda expensive. Sure by the time you got...
  10. TheEcho

PC EZ Telepoter setup

I'm actually trying to make a teleporter hub that uses no hoiks and no midway teleporters. That's the tricky bit. I'm keeping everything in mind, but when I try expanding it, I can't seem to make it work. HALP
  11. TheEcho

PC Teleport hub (originally by @Vorel)

I've been trying to make a HOIK-less design, and personally, this is the closest I've seen. I have tried experimenting with binary ones with logic gates, but those seem to be difficult to control when teleporters are added, so I applaud this design for simplicity and eliminating some of what is...
  12. TheEcho

PC Teleporters for dummies, by a dummy

Well, I wanted to make this as simple as possible, so I figured a veteran such as yourself shouldn't be too involved with the simple stuff. All I'm doing is introducing the main mechanics and concepts
  13. TheEcho

PC Teleporters for dummies, by a dummy

So, I decided to post this thread in hopes that it'll get pinned up for dummies like myself. Teleporters are odd and seemingly unpredictable, but I hope to give you a few tips and tricks. Note, most of the data was collected Here, on my "EZ Teleporter Setup," which was my first post. This is my...
  14. TheEcho

PC EZ Telepoter setup

That's good to know. I have hopes that there will soon be an "advanced teleporter" which will have little ID names set on them (so that they only go towards whichever it's set to), which allows for much cleaner setups for single wire transport. Even then, Hoik hubs could be used to greatly...
  15. TheEcho

PC EZ Telepoter setup

Well, this design, using XOR gates, is upgradable and can provide useful in terms of much larger hubs, but it's also for experimentation. This is another design, which makes use for a locking mechanism, which will be useful if you use the new weighted pressure plate to ensure for a safe travel...
  16. TheEcho

PC EZ Telepoter setup

While I may not be breaking in new discoveries, I would like to show off an easy, and (relatively) cheap (Especially when compared to hoiks) teleporter setup for the new wiring update. Simply put, all you need is to run an input signal into and XOR gate, which will have one lamp that will...
Back
Top Bottom