Search results for query: *

• Users: EisaGaming
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EisaGaming

PC How to beat moon lord No Potion

How to beat moon lord no potion 1.In your world make a house for your nurse Don't make a house near your npc Make a house on forest And let your nurse get into the small new house Note:build a small house for your nurse 2.Get your bed in the small house to quickly get in with magic mirror...
  2. EisaGaming

what to do now? i have same problem like others

What to do know? on terraria I have Meowmere Godly and a Mount Cosmic Key and 500 Hp and hardcore A villa house and npc in I compeleted terraria ALL OF THEM Also i beaten moon lord And i have solar gears What to do know?
  3. EisaGaming

Mobile I get free? x60 obisidan and hellstone?

My friend was playing terraria on mobile and i was watch my friend playing terraria on mobile He was created a new world he was get x60 obisidan and x60 hellstone its really happen this
  4. EisaGaming

NPCs & Enemies [Potion] Green Potion

Sprite Effect:Bleed for 5 sec Damage increased %25 +100 Hp +200 Mana Drop from:Flying Snake %11
  5. EisaGaming

Video Terraria Non-weapon Fight a Golem

Can you do this? post in here fight a golem with no weapon
  6. EisaGaming

PC Offical Eisa'fORUm Terraria

Visit now at <Removed by Staff> Eisa Offical Terraria Forum
  7. EisaGaming

Console Cilck THis!

Watch this video first
  8. EisaGaming

Mobile And this

Happend to me i can't open the game but i open it and then the game crash i stuck on 505games or Re-logic and then the app crash and get kicked
  9. EisaGaming

Mobile No one of fixes work

Help i read and do all the support of mobile device terraria don't open the download failed i read all the setup and supportes could not work? So please why loki Don't remove the icon Downloading better
  10. EisaGaming

NPCs & Enemies The Tripletes

This is the tripletes boss Summon:In hardmode Diffuclt 3/4 only if you break 3 hearts will be summoned If you defeated the Plantera sometime summon 3 hearts in one crismon cave
  11. EisaGaming

PC Help! i farm 9999999999 priavtes i don't get any lucky coin

Help! i don't get the lucky coin i farm more than 9 priavte i don't get any lucky coin right now help! how i get!
  12. EisaGaming

Mobile I can't open the game

Help i can't open the game i stuck on game-505 or re-logic and then i kicked
  13. EisaGaming

Why does Loki'text program Bad English

Help i wanna edit the game some item for my self edit i can't the english is bad why? in note Its a bad english when i open the note the text some time Some Time China and Japense i open the edit why?
  14. EisaGaming

PC WTB:Lucky Coin

I wanna a lucky coin for A Weapons Pack? 5 Weapons Unique?
  15. EisaGaming

PC Join now! Terraria 1.3 Guilde hall For Daily Group Facebook for fre items

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1784330718510885/ Join now this guilde hall What is Guilde hall? 1.Get Rewards from Guilde hall Daily or anytime 2.Become Ranks like staff and etc.. 3.Download the Map to view Guilde Hall
  16. EisaGaming

PC Machine Hp Easily to beat Moon Lord and Bosses Eisa'Way

Machine Hp is a Machine safe give you some hp and quick healing with effects You Need Do -30 Wire -Switch -Honey bucket x 3 or x 5 get from Craft Bucket honey can be found in jungle Bee Queen -x 1 Campfire Craft from 5 Gels and 15 Woods -x 1 Heart Lamp Craft from x 1 Chain craft from 3 Iron...
Back
Top Bottom