Search results for query: *

1. AlextheTroller

Gonna upload my first custom Terraria map soon! :D

Gonna upload my first custom Terraria map soon! :D
  2. AlextheTroller

Drawings & Paintings My new Logo! :D

One day I got bored and decided to waste 5 hours of my life. The result... well let's say it was worth it! :red: -Alex ps. I :dryadpassionate: U Crowno!
  3. AlextheTroller

im planning to do speedbuilds and stuff like that in the near future ( maybe even contests with...

im planning to do speedbuilds and stuff like that in the near future ( maybe even contests with legit rewards! )
  4. AlextheTroller

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

What did you use to make it in creative mode? ( i dont think you build all of that stuff by crafting and finding )
  5. AlextheTroller

Baih.. please read the comment section on your profile page! Maybe we can work together :)

Baih.. please read the comment section on your profile page! Maybe we can work together :)
  6. AlextheTroller

Just an artist who likes to play terraria :) And also build stuff in it :D

Just an artist who likes to play terraria :) And also build stuff in it :D
  7. AlextheTroller

Delver - WCM #3

I love the idea of this challenge.. i will give it a shot in my stream :)
  8. AlextheTroller

Btw i completely forgot to ask you, what programs do you use for the pixel art and the fancy...

Btw i completely forgot to ask you, what programs do you use for the pixel art and the fancy realistic art and what touch pad ( if even use one )? :P Again, without your amazing art terraria wouldn't be the same :D -Alex
  9. AlextheTroller

Yes i did make my own avatar and thank you :)

Yes i did make my own avatar and thank you :)
  10. AlextheTroller

Im an artist my self but man compered to you im like a guy who doesn't know how to use a pencil...

Im an artist my self but man compered to you im like a guy who doesn't know how to use a pencil! :D Seriously i even putted your amazing artwork as my wallpaper.. http://prntscr.com/7n8cbl Anyways, keep up with your amazing work ;) -Alex
  11. AlextheTroller

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"Legendary Sword Carrier" - Obtaining the Terra-Blade. "Sword Collector" - Obtain every Pre Hardmode sword weapon. "Sword Master!" - Obtain every Pre Hardmode AND Hardmode sword weapon. "BFF!" - Obtain every pet in game. "Boss Slayer" - Kill every Pre Hardmode Boss in game. That's all...
  12. AlextheTroller

Official Terraria Now Available on GOG!

Buying it right now cause im a cool guy.. :redspin:
  13. AlextheTroller

Buying today a terraria copy from gogcom :D

Buying today a terraria copy from gogcom :D
Back
Top Bottom