Search results for query: *

1. Chiron Maximus

[img] Home base for me and my friends. All the graves belong to my two friends Nate and David.

Home base for me and my friends. All the graves belong to my two friends Nate and David.
  2. Chiron Maximus

How do you get the picture to show like that? I want to know so that I can do that next time...

How do you get the picture to show like that? I want to know so that I can do that next time instead of just a link.
  3. Chiron Maximus

*Final edit* Here's my entry for the Creation Compendium #56...

*Final edit* Here's my entry for the Creation Compendium #56: http://www.mediafire.com/view/8o5mhp8irunol5f/In%20Memoriam%20-%20The%20Bearded%20Beast.png# This is a memorial I made in Terraria for a friend who passed away.
  4. Chiron Maximus

CC Creation Compendium #54

....Right. Got it.
  5. Chiron Maximus

Where do I find it, since this is really my first time chatting and wanting to join this Compendium?
  6. Chiron Maximus

OK, how do I enter one of these? Is there a chat to read, rules to follow, or something? What do I do?
  7. Chiron Maximus

Maps Last Survivors of Char

Now, I may not have played the Starcraft series, but I am a fan of it and I thought "Hey! If we can make our own maps, why not make some Starcraft maps?" I tried to make what would be considered the easiest planet to make from the Starcraft Universe, Char, but I overestimated my skill and...
Back
Top Bottom