Search results for query: *

1. Zynetic

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm just going to requote this as it seems to have been completely missed. :x Everything is working fine except trigger detection.
  2. Zynetic

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just want to mention that the Terraria.exe with tModLoader doesn't detect gamepad triggers, which makes the game unplayable for me when running through the loader. (Gamepad and KB combo doesn't really work because the game switches between pad and KB modes, so no Xpadder) I don't think it's...
  3. Zynetic

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I have to agree that Sandstorms at the start of the game are completely unfair. With the huge spawn rates and the new Angry Tumbler enemy, it's very possible to get "stuck" in between two deserts until it ends up wearing off, and the movement speed debuff doesn't help at all. When you walk in...
  4. Zynetic

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Moon Lord is a very easily exploitable boss, yes, so he's very "easy". His difficulty comes from fighting him in open-air, and not using the "run away in UFO and Discord to dodge the laser" strategy. When fighting bosses "fair", shall we say, I'd argue that Moon Lord is definitely the hardest...
  5. Zynetic

Plantera Strikes again...

I will say that I don't recommend Mana Flower at all. Using mana regeneration potions and Star in a Bottle makes your mana fill up in like a second (even while moving), so you only have to pause for a second every so often and won't be constantly fighting at a DPS deficit (which is pretty large...
  6. Zynetic

Rate the Weapon: Day Twenty Two - Queen Spider Staff

I get it if I end up killing spiders for some reason, but I find it doesn't increase your DPS by any significant margin at all since the balls are too affected by gravity to work in most situations. The damage is also rather lackluster as well.
  7. Zynetic

NPCs & Enemies Post Moonlord Progression and Future Contents

I definitely wouldn't mind some sort of post-game content that actually gives use to the Luminite and Moon Lord items. Even the Moons are a joke before getting any of the Lunar items, so I personally wouldn't say that the the Moons are post-game content at all, they're just more of a sidequest...
  8. Zynetic

Finally killed the Expert Moon Lord without a cheesy arena. Always wanted to win in a fair fight...

Finally killed the Expert Moon Lord without a cheesy arena. Always wanted to win in a fair fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS5HW6CRz3g
  9. Zynetic

How do I use the Portal Gun with a controller?

The interact button shoots one colour, the action button shoots the other. (that's R2 and circle on a PS3 controller, right trigger and B on an Xbox controller? Not sure)
  10. Zynetic

How do -you- play Terraria?

So here's a question that's always been gnawing at the back of my mind since I started playing this June: How do people personally play Terraria? To explain what I mean: Do you play Terraria primarily as an arcade game? (i.e. doing runs) Do you prefer to play Terraria where you have a main...
  11. Zynetic

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Honestly, I'd say Re-Logic are under no obligation to even finish the game (or release it when people expect). It's their game and they can work on it at their own pace; money is only being asked for on release, so it's not like they're cheating people out of their money (like so many Steam...
  12. Zynetic

Items Desert Crates

Desert Crates make sense, but I'd honestly keep Sandstorm in a Bottle out of it, as Tsunami in a Bottle is the fishing equivalent to the Bottles. I'm personally a big fan of items not being obtainable in some worlds as they make playthroughs different / more interesting. If you really must get...
  13. Zynetic

Do pickaxe will use which one eventually?

Never used anything higher than the Picksaw, since once Moon Lord is dead, that's it for me and I never really do any sort of digging after Golem. I usually farm Golem so that Picksaw always drops.
  14. Zynetic

Other Minor change for the Controller's Quick Menu

(I don't know if this is the right place to post this) For reference, I am talking about this menu that appears when holding L1 (Left Bumper): This menu allows the player to quick heal, quick mana and quick buff by holding L1, holding a direction and then letting go of L1 to apply the...
  15. Zynetic

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

That's because you're looking at it with your own worldview, so to speak. An ever expanding game is the draw for many people, Terraria included. Something that stops expanding simply just isn't interesting anymore, because everything there is is all there ever will be. I don't look at games...
  16. Zynetic

The quality shouldn't, no, but for many people who play video games now, the appeal is that video games are always expanding and updating to be bigger and better. In other words, there's always something new and exciting to (eventually) look forward to, and an expanding game is what keeps it...
  17. Zynetic

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Not going to use it until I find the Hallowed Key though... (this is pre-Hardmode, Wooden Chest spawned on top of the Hallowed one)
  18. Zynetic

1.2.4 Terraria is not a worthless rip-off, but knowing there is a bigger and better update which adds new content and (most importantly) fixes a lot of minor frustrations with the game that you're not getting due to choice of platform is rather infuriating. Personally I'd say that the 1.3...
  19. Zynetic

PC Underground Desert update

I honestly think the Underground Desert is great as it is, it just suffers from a lack of unique items and a bad place on the progression line (by the time you're properly strong enough for it, you're better off just beating the Eye / Evil Biome and moving on from there, and there's no reason to...
  20. Zynetic

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

The original post surely doesn't say you have to do that at all. Yes.
Back
Top Bottom