Search results for query: *

1. The Paradox

Pixel Art The Paradox's Totally Radical Sprtes

So yeah, I decided to make some sprites. Any tips are greatly appreciated, as I'm just beginning! (Also, I use Paint. Which is why there is a white background. Don't remind me...) These are the first ones a made. Also, they're all 16x16, without a black border. So uh... Not great...
  2. The Paradox

The Village of Thunderi 2.0!

So I posted my village from my second playthrough ever a while ago(I dunno how long ago, a moderate time ago, kay?), and this is what it looks like now. (I also just put some random npc's in random houses cuz they need a place to live.) I tried making some kind of themed after the npc, but it...
  3. The Paradox

The Village Thunderi

Hello there! This is from my second playthrough of game, and I have defeated the EoC, EoW, and Skeletron. I'm not very good at building, although I did improve from my last playthrough (*couch* boxes *cough* and spaceship *cough*, and I'd really like some tips. The building to the right is the...
  4. The Paradox

Story The Beggining.

Hello forum! I'm a fairly (very) new user, and I'm actually doing my first playthrough of the game ever, so yeah, nice idea to write a story! I have never tried writing before, I have no idea how to do it, and English isn't my first language. And I'm writing this on my phone. Oh well...
  5. The Paradox

RNG is amazing.

So uh, you know how coin guns are supposed to be rare? Yeah. I'm doing my first playthrough of the game. Like, ever. So on my first pirate invasion I only got like, clothing and stuff. And then- No, without using pirate maps, and without getting the lucky coin of those- On my second (Actually...
  6. The Paradox

I found the slap hand... And I have a titan glove.

*sniff* It's beautiful. Xenor, the almighty wizard, quickly fell in love with the melee weapon. Love truly is... Liberal. "For me, even this is strange." The Witch Doctor said. "Uh, I mean, do you take this slap hand as your... Uh, wife, for all eternity?" The wizard responded, "YES! I...
  7. The Paradox

I did a build-thingo.

EYYY! What the- Never mind. So uh, I'm new around here. I hope everyone is friendly here. Anyway, i thought I'd post my first 'actual' build. It's not completely finished, I need more background walls... And ores to get that. Well uh, thought I'd share it, it's kind of cool. So uh, What do...
Back
Top Bottom