Search results for query: *

• Users: ;-;
  • Order by date
  1. ;-;

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Enabling the pack works just fine and i can play w/o problems, but whenever i re-launch the game after enabling the pack it crashes with this error.
  2. ;-;

Still trying to find memory for tModLoader

Still trying to find memory for tModLoader
  3. ;-;

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Alright so the restoration worked. Thanks :happy:. I did have the prefixes for enemies mod (by Jofairden, i think it's the correct one). Also i know that Tedit doesn't load any modded things (loads the pink blocks), but it should still open the world, this time it just said the file was corrupted.
  4. ;-;

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

So i have played for a long while with this mod and i really like it. But today i found a problem with the traveling npc and traveling. When i selected the island and clicked travel, it showed me the "loading" screen, but then after a few seconds i start falling and die, and i keep re-spawning...
  5. ;-;

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So i did some testing and it seems that the mod "Terraria Overhaul" is causing these issues. W/o it i can pick up items from across the world, w/ it the range seems to be like 100 - 150 tiles or something (don't quote me on that because i don't know precisely - could be more, could be less)...
  6. ;-;

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So i don't know if this is a bug or something, but in the currently newest version (v0.4.3) the "vacuum items" button doesn't really work as it used to. Now it only "vacuums" items on your screen and/or near to you, but before you could pick up items from the whole world. Is this intended or am...
  7. ;-;

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

In the newest (currently) version, when you kill the WoF you should get more bags to purchase, but nothing updates, and there still are the bags that were in pre-hardmode
  8. ;-;

I'd recommend avoiding anyone whose name is "Zaluijin" or variations of that name.

I'd recommend avoiding anyone whose name is "Zaluijin" or variations of that name.
  9. ;-;

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mini Mods

Is the pre-hardmode progression only with eye of chuthulu and skeletron or did you not put it the EoW or BoC etc. ? You should make it so it gets stronger with every pre-hardmode boss, not only the 2
  10. ;-;

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Is there a possible way to disable the multiclass penalty?
  11. ;-;

tModLoader Dual Wielding

There is a minor bug with this mod, when you die while using your 2nd weapon, you keep using it on your death screen as if you were there. (For instance a gun would keep firing at your cursor after death)
  12. ;-;

tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

How do you make the Merchant appear. Before the 1.3.5 update he just came into your home as one of the first NPCs, but now he doesn't appear. Do i need to go into hardmode or something?
  13. ;-;

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

i have this problem and sadly had to disable the mod :( really hope you can fix this bug
  14. ;-;

Disabling the mod seems to have fixed the bug Thanks ;)

Disabling the mod seems to have fixed the bug Thanks ;)
  15. ;-;

tModLoader Universe of Swords

I have a problem with the Dracula sword. It seems that the 3 vampire knives are off axis with my cursor. They seem to fire higher if i am pointing to the right, lower if pointing to the left.
  16. ;-;

;-;

;-;
Back
Top Bottom