Search results for query: *

1. AntithesisEK

I've no intention of updating on the showcase or permitting anything at the moment.

I've no intention of updating on the showcase or permitting anything at the moment.
  2. AntithesisEK

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

I have not approved any use of the proof of concept as it needs a fair bit of updating which I'm unable to spare time for currently. Really appreciate you being interested in seeing it become a proper game asset somehow though!
  3. AntithesisEK

Terraria.

Terraria.
  4. AntithesisEK

I'd be interested.

I'd be interested.
  5. AntithesisEK

Official Your favorite blocks

I probably get the most use out of living wood and leaf blocks across all biomes. vine-covered buildings, kelp forests, cherry trees. All possible with a little paint. Cobalt bricks are fantastic for anything remotely water-themed or aquatic. Even just as bathroom tile.
  6. AntithesisEK

BlueJay Building thread

Particularly excellent work on the snow cottage. I would say for the sake of 'realistic depth' I'm surprised the trees are blooming in winter though ;) must be magic. If you don't mind, I have to steal those diamond windows. They are great!
  7. AntithesisEK

It's okay, there's no tree etiquette brigade.

It's okay, there's no tree etiquette brigade.
  8. AntithesisEK

Does anyone else use any custom trees in their texture packs?

Does anyone else use any custom trees in their texture packs?
  9. AntithesisEK

I knew you'd take the bait Ima be real with you. Hard to pass up.

I knew you'd take the bait Ima be real with you. Hard to pass up.
  10. AntithesisEK

a light citrus salad to get the blood flowing after a rousing session of writing Mushi-shunga...

a light citrus salad to get the blood flowing after a rousing session of writing Mushi-shunga fiction. What a day.
  11. AntithesisEK

Don't accidentally combine the two.

Don't accidentally combine the two.
  12. AntithesisEK

I am ecstatic for Bamboo furniture and I never thought I'd say that.

I am ecstatic for Bamboo furniture and I never thought I'd say that.
  13. AntithesisEK

I'm intensely familiar with the suggestions section. I'm simply writing an idea down for later.

I'm intensely familiar with the suggestions section. I'm simply writing an idea down for later.
  14. AntithesisEK

Mountain mini-biome that has a unique tree seed, stone block and Sasquatch enemy, taking...

Mountain mini-biome that has a unique tree seed, stone block and Sasquatch enemy, taking advantage of the Yeti sprite.
  15. AntithesisEK

I wouldn't mind if the female version or some crafting option let the Nebula helmet have the...

I wouldn't mind if the female version or some crafting option let the Nebula helmet have the white hair and glowing eyes the 1.3 art does.
  16. AntithesisEK

Has anyone suggested or tried modding world gen variants like a layered pillar or putting the...

Has anyone suggested or tried modding world gen variants like a layered pillar or putting the ocean in the middle of the map?
  17. AntithesisEK

Official The Oasis!

That is so good to hear for pre-existing builds and new environment works!
  18. AntithesisEK

No. Simply all the dungeon goes upward instead of down underground. Like a goofy Castlevania layout.

No. Simply all the dungeon goes upward instead of down underground. Like a goofy Castlevania layout.
  19. AntithesisEK

One day I'd like an World gen option to put the entirety of a Dungeon on the surface, creeping...

One day I'd like an World gen option to put the entirety of a Dungeon on the surface, creeping into the sky.
Back
Top Bottom