Search results for query: *

1. The Tramway's Cat

Other Phaseblade / Phasesaber tooltip

I've just got an idea I posted on another thread. It's just a little thing, useless but just a bit of fun in the game. The phaseblades and phasesabers would have tooltips being references to Star Wars. Thanks to temery2383 for the quotes ! Red Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "I am your father." (Darth...
  2. The Tramway's Cat

Biomes & Nature Going "past" the limits of the world!

Your world is for sure your canvas,that's quite a good thing in Terraria.But like a book,open or closed,it has limits.But something should be past those limits.When i think about it,our planet doesn't have limits,no matter in which direction you go,if you go straight,you will come back to the...
  3. The Tramway's Cat

Items Player Vodoo Doll [Sprites coming soon]

You know, i had this idea when i was playing Minecraft with a modpack today. One of the mods include Vodoo Dolls, but they don't do the same thing as for the Guide/Clothier in Terraria.Instead,when you die,you stay alive but the doll is consumed. I decided to mix up both the Terraria and...
  4. The Tramway's Cat

Items Trains,Boats and Cars:move around in a more classy way![Sprites coming soon]

Hello there.This is my first suggestion.I am not forcing people to get me good feedback neither bad feedback,i am only looking for your opinions on this.I don't really want this to get added;it's only to demonstrate what could be possible for example. Road Vehicles Railway Vehicles All...
  5. The Tramway's Cat

Make yourself into a mob!

Turn yourself into a mob and describe it :) (bosses allowed) My turn: Drinking cat Attacks birds Will only attack you if you attack him Gives you Tea if you give him a bird 999 Damage 15 HP
Back
Top Bottom