Search results for query: *

1. C

Console Am I stuck with a black wall now?

Okay so I play on the 360. I built a rainbow gemspark house where pretty much every room has a different color. And the Yellow Gemspark Wall is STILL solid black on the mini-map. I get that "It's just the mini-map, it's no big deal!" But it's a freaking (Holding back my vulgar language)...
  2. C

Xbox 360 Jungle Chest Glitch

So I loaded a new world trying to get a Pirhana Gun (Which I accidentally trashed) but the Jungle Chest won't open or even outline when hovered over and I can't break it nor the blocks under it. Yes, I have a Jungle Key Mold.
  3. C

Console Biome Keys. Why not desert?

So I've come to wonder, why isn't there a Desert Biome Key? I feel as if a desert should have just as much respect as the Jungle, Hallow, Corruption, Crimson and Frozen Biomes and I just find it odd NOT to have one. Maybe the Sandgun was supposed to be but the developers changed their minds...
  4. C

Console Console 1.3.1.

I play on Xbox 360, and personally I feel like it sucks that "Last gen" won't even get the 1.3.1. update. Not 360, PS3, or PS Vita. I get that it's all about evolution and aging on into a more improved company and brand for " Current gen" and PC but there's still tons of dedicated Terrarians on...
  5. C

Console Topaz Gemspark wall bug

When looking at the minimap, the topaz (yellow) Gemspark wall appears to be black, but the color out of the minimap is what it should be. Hopefully this will be fixxed soon.
  6. C

Console Console Spectre Armor

What have they done to the Spectre Armor for console!? 40% DECREASED damage for the hood which is making it take forever to kill bosses compared to what it was. And we don't even get the bonus effect for the mask! Being a mage is my go to for everything but now it's weak with what they've done...
Back
Top Bottom