Search results for query: *

1. AceTechGaming

Sure but at this point I dont give a :red: on what your saying :D

Sure but at this point I dont give a :red: on what your saying :D
  2. AceTechGaming

Good for your zeskorion and why are we arguing anyways? We both can have our own opinions... so...

Good for your zeskorion and why are we arguing anyways? We both can have our own opinions... so if you dont like Undertale cool for you but I just dont like Borderlands....
  3. AceTechGaming

3/5 I'd rate it

3/5 I'd rate it
  4. AceTechGaming

Well... that's a good way to put it... I give you credit for the analogy,

Well... that's a good way to put it... I give you credit for the analogy,
  5. AceTechGaming

zeskorion how dumb are you? Judging a game by graphics? Ever heard the phrase "dont judge a book...

zeskorion how dumb are you? Judging a game by graphics? Ever heard the phrase "dont judge a book by its cover? Yeah... many of the best games dont have the best graphics, sometimes it even slows down the game's FPS (but that depends on your PC not the game really).
  6. AceTechGaming

Personaly though i dont care because if you think you wont enjoy it then don't buy it, so just...

Personaly though i dont care because if you think you wont enjoy it then don't buy it, so just buy what you want
  7. AceTechGaming

But see... Undertale is a game you can play over and over and still love it, (Unless i suppose...

But see... Undertale is a game you can play over and over and still love it, (Unless i suppose you played the game every day....)
  8. AceTechGaming

Finally news on 1.3 Terraria mobile and console! Even though its coming out next year, we at...

Finally news on 1.3 Terraria mobile and console! Even though its coming out next year, we at least know when...
  9. AceTechGaming

Undertale... you will enjoy it so much more... and the time taken to make it shows though the...

Undertale... you will enjoy it so much more... and the time taken to make it shows though the whole game,
  10. AceTechGaming

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do I update my tModloader? If I had it in 1.3.1 do I just replace all the modded files with the updated ones?
  11. AceTechGaming

:D

:D
  12. AceTechGaming

Well that's dumb

Well that's dumb
  13. AceTechGaming

Wait so all u where saying was u could put a friend code on the Forums? And they reported that?

Wait so all u where saying was u could put a friend code on the Forums? And they reported that?
Back
Top Bottom