Search results for query: *

1. Allinxter_910

Game Mechanics Make minions protect you.

You know that if you right click an enemy with a minion summoning staff, the minions will attact that enemy, right? Well, how about we make the minions protect you using that focus mechanics? Like, for example, right clicking your character will make the 3 dots appear, but in blue, and the...
  2. Allinxter_910

PC Bug since Blackout

For a few days, more specifically since there was a sudden blackout when I was playing, Terraria has been ... weird. For starters I do not save the in-game achievements, several are reset, for example, every time I win Marathon Medalist, Bulldozer, and Good Fishing Slave. In addition to that, a...
  3. Allinxter_910

Horrible performance

Hi there! Some months ago, I stopped playing Terraria, and yesterday, I said to myself: "Hey, let's see how's Terraria going, I haven't payed in a while...". Installed, fine. Executed, fine. Created Character, Created world, enter. At this point, perfect. The world opens, like 40 fps, and I...
  4. Allinxter_910

Hello!

Hi there! I just want'd to introduce myself ^^ I came her 'cause I went to Terraria Online to see if somene there could solve my problem, but I saw a post where they were said that they'll close the page, and the y mentioned this forum, so... Here I am :D I hope i can be helpful in someway...
Back
Top Bottom