Search results for query: *

1. X

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Container Lib doesn't work on tmod 10.0.2 for multiplayer. Loading stuck on requesting world information.
  2. X

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having this issue & cannot seem to get help with it. Did you ever get this resolved? If so, what did you do?
  3. X

tModLoader Auto Trash

Would it be possible to get an increase the number of items you can have on the auto trash list? I seem to have reached the max amount & am having to "replace" a current list item with whatever it is I am trying to add to the list.
  4. X

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

you're second from the top now so it has been updated since I posted my question.. Yaay.. Thank you.
  5. X

mod browser still shows that you're on 10.0.1 not 10.0.2
  6. X

Any idea when you will have the time to update to be compatible with the current tmod version?
  7. X

I made the mistake of updating right away with the last update before I checked to see if the mods I used had updated with it. New to this on PC. There is so much more to this game on here than on console it's insane.
  8. X

tmod I'm on 10.0.1. I haven't updated to yesterday's release of 10.0.2 yet.
  9. X

That is WAY beyond my wiring knowledge in the game lol. I haven't updated to the updated version of tmod because not everyone has updated to that yet. I will have to take a look again in the mods to see if I can find something like what you're describing or I'll just get the max stacks thing...
  10. X

I have a Grand Design & wire & actuators are still needed in my inventory. So by wireless...do mean you don't use any in your world(s) or you have a wireless Grand Design?
  11. X

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

The download link for the world you have in OP is broken.
  12. X

Would it be possible to get unlimited wire?
  13. X

You fixed it! Thank you very much for doing it so fast. Sorry that I couldn't let you know right away if it worked or not.
  14. X

Correct we tested the modded buckets & the vanilla buckets. Correct the original in game bucket. We tested in multiple spots on the map & no matter where we are it dumps a liquid fall. I see you did an update I will check it when I go back into it
  15. X

When playing multiplayer all of the unlimited buckets pour the liquid over the other players head. For example, my boyfriend & I were making a lava trap, while I was wiring up the traps he was going to fill the trap. After about 5 or 6 pours with the unlimited lava bucket I had a lava fall...
  16. X

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

My teleporters are only working in one direction. I'm using plates instead of switches or levers (I have tested all 3 & get same result). When I step on the above ground teleporter it takes me nowhere, however, when I step on the underground one (the one it's wired to) it will take me to the...
  17. X

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Deanzor posted this on the console update thread "A note for people with teleporter issues: for technical reasons, the range over which wires are functional on console is limited. It's not 'infinite' like on PC. So if your teleporters are wired up correctly and non working, then try shorter...
  18. X

The fire gauntlet wasn't put in with this update. I've had that for awhile. According to the wiki page the necklace was introduced in the same update as the gauntlet.
  19. X

You're AWESOME! Thank you VERY much for solving my issue =-)
Back
Top Bottom