Search results for query: *

1. Nick Wolf

Balanced Npcs

Wow no one ever gets on here no wonder so many modders opt for discord I don't see a reason to bother posting here have that coder thing filled I'll be in discord now and the mod has 4 times the content it did the time of this post not kidding. @Sora_92 this idea resulted in nothing like I said...
  2. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

They really aren't bad your true fans like myself will love it.
  3. Nick Wolf

Balanced Npcs

https://discord.gg/TU9phWrhJ4 OFFICIAL DISCORD! You can also meet the awesome people i credited here too and learn more about their projects!:D The mod aims to have a few npcs that sell a wide variety of vanilla items. The point is also balance (because having all items, a miner npc, or...
  4. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

I have a discord thats what I usually use(I host a 24/7 terraria multiplayer server. Also random games and minecraft). Myself and several modders are on it we discuss ideas for our mods and get inspiration from one another, some of us post our ideas too for fun theres a bunch of kids who love to...
  5. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

Well i finally did it i made my own npc mod on 1.4 and was partly inspired by you sora. cant wait to see wacky npcs on 1.4 i got tired of o.p npc mods and finally did something about it. mines probably only gonna be vanilla stuff. Balanced npcs is its name. tbh your npc mod is the only one i...
  6. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

It baffles me how few people in the thorium mod were unaware this mod existed well I keep praising it and thought I'd tell you a loooooot of mo f#^$# love the scam artist Xd. I love this mod as much as thorium I'm glad I'm helping it get more notoriety. Didn't want to fill this with screenshots...
  7. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

Honestly thats a fair point and I thought about that issue too bottom line the mods not going anywhere unless it was replicated or the original code is available Xd. Man I hope one day you talk to the people on the thorium mod and your npcs because honestly your stuff fits thorium so well imo. I...
  8. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

Well @Sora_92 I don't understand the whole issue with someone literally just porting chads furniture without altering or adding anything except bug fixes and the actual port so long as they take 0 credit and yeah... if someone just vanishes for years and made one of the greatest mods for...
  9. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

not quite yet and its only one of them from what ive gathered keep in mind its not now its an in the future thing but itll be separate from thorium possibly. the reason not now. they are working on porting thorium to 1.4 like you are wacky npcs :D. not kissing your butt too hard but as of now...
  10. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

@Sora_92 lts funny you brought up chads furni(I had that one too I actually said something about that in the thorium discord I'm a patreon there too :3. Apparently one of thier guys plans on making a mod for things like that. I think they liked what I mentioned too. I went on a rant about how it...
  11. Nick Wolf

Wacky NPCs Mod

@Sora_92 i saw your post in the expeditions mod heh seems it was special to you as well. that mod and this were the 2 i could run on my old :red:ty laptop at the time i remember when this was the crimson and curroption fangirl mod youve come a long way and id kill a child for the hallow fan girl...
  12. Nick Wolf

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

@Flashkirby99 i think if you dont have the time you should pass along your work honestly or give us a response when you can this was my first mod i ever had for terraria when i moved from my xbox360 and on my :red:ty pc i couldnt run thorium or tremor or calamity at the time....this was my only...
  13. Nick Wolf

tModLoader Large World Enabler

I also have experienced the same issue as POCKETS. Using only the Calamity mod the max it will allow me to generate the world without stopping is 13000 width and 2800 height. It hits generating planetoids and stops. The only mod I have is Calamity and all extra mods relating to it such as the...
  14. Nick Wolf

Xbox 360 looking for players

Add me Venom Splatter im not going to find you you find me I play all the time im also not a little :red: kid, if your not 15+ dont add me Although I will addSoren Blades, I feel it the wall of flesh is really hard by yourself, I killed solo with all molten armor, sharanga, great potions, and luck
  15. Nick Wolf

Xbox 360 looking for players

I have a mic I play all the time My gamer tag is Venom Splatter
  16. Nick Wolf

Looking to play terraria xbox 360 with others no mic, gamertag is - Venom Splatter

Looking to play terraria xbox 360 with others no mic, gamertag is - Venom Splatter
  17. Nick Wolf

Xbox 360 Looking for active players

Ill play dont have a mic but am down to do anything, im a veteran player, I can kill most bosses solo too. My gamertag is Venom Splatter feel free to pass around my tag too:)
Back
Top Bottom